Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

cannot believe the fyad pilled glennsters did that

Glenn Taro Adun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

speng31b posted:

Glenn Taro Adun

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

the protoss mission on the space platform over char where you go to arrest tassadar is bad

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they said the blair witch was a bad movie i was acting in self defense

it was a bad movie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

his name was Walter and before he became gunther he was in a wrestling stable called the Ringkampf

no no gunther once had a last name

quote:

In January 2022, Hahn moved over to the primary NXT brand, where his ring name was changed to Gunther (initially Gunther Stark[8]),

https://uboat.net/men/commanders/1212.html
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2022/01/20/wwe-trademark-gunther-stark-abandoned-walter-nxt

but it seems that it was just a copywrite application that they abandoned once the iwc pointed out that it was the name of the uboat guy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there's gotta be something you computer touchers can do wiht that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry palestinian children but i needed 4 different videos of jon lovitz saying glenn

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol vince demanding they name him after the nazi because its good heat

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

sorry palestinian children but i needed 4 different videos of jon lovitz saying glenn

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

speng31b posted:

Glenn Taro Adun, Fyadutor.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was a bad movie

it's a great movie if you're 13 at a sleepover

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Raskolnikov38 posted:

no no gunther once had a last name

https://uboat.net/men/commanders/1212.html
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2022/01/20/wwe-trademark-gunther-stark-abandoned-walter-nxt

but it seems that it was just a copywrite application that they abandoned once the iwc pointed out that it was the name of the uboat guy

lmao that period where they wanted kenzo susuki to wrestle as hirohito and heidenreich to be an unfrozen nazi

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

Glenn Taro Adun

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:siren::siren::siren: insane anime has been reported for posting in the watch thread :siren::siren::siren:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

oic

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

:siren::siren::siren: insane anime has been reported for posting in the watch thread :siren::siren::siren:

DO SOMETHING

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

been really into simon and garfunkel recently... what could it mean

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

i am raising the forums to defcon 2

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

sundown thread

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i am raising the forums to defcon 2

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Dokapon Findom posted:

Taken in isolation, probably not. But there's been something off about his posting lately that I politely won't speculate about here

You don't have DM's so would you like to share with the class?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(checking my watch to see how close it is to midnight only to notice the pube)

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

FirstnameLastname posted:

did they not have music playing when it was administered? i took it at home and they emphasized it was like mandatory to have music on and id agree, it lets you make sure you're not dying - you thought you were dying or had died bc mega high it's basically the strongest fear your brains capable of producing, usually right when you feel it you pop out of it and then feel fine bc there's music keeping things from getting uncomfortably alien

it's hosed up they let you just freak out on your own and gave it to you w/o music all anyone had to do was like throw you a thumbs up and hit play on a playlist all the scary poo poo would've vaporized instantly but instead u got left sitting on "maximum fear' for no reason
Yeah that's very strange to have no stimuli. I'd think that the idea would be to encourage openness and access to positive feelings in a dissociated state, or doing it while undergoing some kind of talk therapy.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

well I'd ask insane anime but, well, ya know

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

read a favorite poem and it moved me to tears... might be time for bed. farewell goons.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

mod brain has infected the posters and now they're more retarded than ever

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

lobster shirt posted:

read a favorite poem and it moved me to tears... might be time for bed. farewell goons.

You should know better than to break out the collected works of Rupi Kaur before bedtime.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

speng31b posted:

Glenn Taro Adun

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

typical balding behavior

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(checking my watch to see how close it is to midnight only to notice the pube)

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

insane anime posted:

These mother fuckers mad that I'm icy. Stunt so hard make em come indict me. I think I'm Big Meech. Look at my time piece. It's an audemar..one hundred racks at LEAST :homebrew:

I think about this post a lot

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

paul simon went to jamaica to record this. want this parka p bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS59-z3aE2c

it was worth it

also got this version out of it, which whips p hard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNfh6c5v8co

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hootington's execution will be carried out tomorrow in the wrestling forum

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I’ve never done ketamine but I experienced complete ego death when I did Iboga a couple months back and the first time it was completely terrifying but after I sort of broke through and was able to just accept it it’s an incredibly beautiful, basically religious experience if you can let go of concept of the self. I realized that when I had done “less powerful” psychedelics I was so tightly wound I wasn’t actually letting go but ibogaine doesn’t give you a choice and so I finally learned to just sit back and not impose my mind/thought onto my awareness but just be aware of the experience nothing else.

It’s kinda weird to go back to just being an individual again and not like having the experience of completely detaching your awareness from your sense of self and thoughts is not something you can take with you unless you’re like the buida or something. But once you can go there and be at peace, I’ve felt incredible gratitude to be alive and even having just a 0.1% with me every time I got worked up, annoyed after a bit I catch myself and with effort just knowing it’s possible to be able to just detach and get a tiny bit of that perspective back helps. At least every single person in my life was blown away by what seemed to me only a tiny little sliver I took away from it. I was not like this at all before.

Also I was having a lot ptsd/panic attack poo poo going on (I worked in nursing and healthcare and can’t not do that but wasn’t handling that plus childhood poo poo well and it started adding up) and that stuff just almost completely went away after the ego death experience.

So yeah basically almost experiencing ego death is like the max level of terror, but if you break through it’s like the greatest experience ever and I think it profoundly changes you for the better.

Dunno psychedelic poo poo is hard to explain in words but it was helpful for me.

Butter Activities has issued a correction as of 06:18 on Apr 30, 2024

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Huh anyway dunno why I wrote all that on my phone in the shitpost thread time for bed

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

my_custom_username posted:

It sucked rear end and was not mirthful

they advertise that as mirthful? I have never heard anyone describe ketamine that way.

That dose doesn't sound like a small trial dose, dang. that sucks they stitched you up like that.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

clearly you are discovering you are gay

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Weka posted:

they advertise that as mirthful? I have never heard anyone describe ketamine that way.

That dose doesn't sound like a small trial dose, dang. that sucks they stitched you up like that.

clearly you are discovering you are gay

Butter Activities posted:

Alan watts voice-

The truth of the universe as you will see is that everything is connected and everything is like everything else. Every thought is a fractal spiraling outwards into infinity but all converging on a single truth - that you will come to realize is only thing and everything that is true in the universe. That I am gay

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

:catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

speng31b posted:

Glenn Taro Adun

lol