Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when jim cornette got divorced from his first wife for the divorce proceedings she submitted a VHS tape of Jim getting a banana shoved up his rear end by a dominatrix. vince mcmahon thought this was really funny so funny that whenever Jim attended writer's meetings for the WWE Vince would always make sure to place bushels of bananas all over the room. there was also a segment on an episode of RAW that inexplicably had HHH and Shawn Michaels eating bananas and laughing this was to gently caress with Jim who was back stage watching and mad about it

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Good morning fellow terrorists

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
:twisted:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's obviously a racist and possibly a cuckold but he's pretty low on the wrestling totem people of bad people and i dont understand why he needs a containment thread... might be because of how much he hates AEW

A bunch of people figured out posting corny gets reactions before hoot and it was boring

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The problem is you sealioning in support of authoritarian regimes that apply laws unequally.

Hope that helps you understand why people hate you.

And I agree, go to hell

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Eastern Europe thread ftmfw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

The problem is you sealioning in support of authoritarian regimes that apply laws unequally.

Hope that helps you understand why people hate you.

And I agree, go to hell

"sealioning" as a term sucks, imo

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 43 hours!
sea lions are very thoughtful and majestic creatures

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"sealioning" as a term sucks, imo

it's a banal observation but it always bugged me how in the comic the term originates from people were being bigots towards the sealion!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

much like how chud is a term that's thrown around but in the movie CHUD they are actually a product of systemic failure....

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Weaponizing language to shut down discussions or differing opinions ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Weaponizing language to shut down discussions or differing opinions ftw

you're just gonna kramer in here and show your whole rear end like that?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Using the supposed rights of others to try and murder or destroy other people has been working very well for western liberals.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Good morning fellow terrorists

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm going to Google LGBTQ+ rights in the eastern European EU and NATO member nations while reading the pearl clutching of Georgia and Kyrgyzstan. First couple aren't looking good.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Learning that Retardo Vox is not only Canadian but a Canadian immigrant in Denmark and still obsessed with American politics ftw. Gonna be mining this hosed up thread for quite a while methinks

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm going to Google LGBTQ+ rights in the eastern European EU and NATO member nations while reading the pearl clutching of Georgia and Kyrgyzstan. First couple aren't looking good.

Right before vile fascist troll mawa sealioned in they were discussing how glorious it was that Poland joined the EU and NATO lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Eastern Europe thread ftmfw

seems like a very normal thread. took me about 30 seconds after the ukraine thread people got probed for talking about it yesterday to find the posts about how its good to arrest people trying to flee a conflict and ship them back to be conscripted and killed

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

Learning that Retardo Vox is not only Canadian but a Canadian immigrant in Denmark and still obsessed with American politics ftw. Gonna be mining this hosed up thread for quite a while methinks

No way lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lore drop

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DaysBefore posted:

And furthermore, no loving way

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

what da heck

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

Jesus Christ

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol canadian finn

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Finnadian

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

A powerful union of lesser burger and goblinoid

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 43 hours!
I met a guy from Denmark once, he was into black metal and Hitler

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Eagerly awaiting the LC bombing run on everyone talking about this

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i met a dane in college and she somehow shoehorned in using the n word in like a 2 minute long conversation. something's rotten in denmark, indeed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

might be melting down

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

This is the helldump/sealion/homophobia/chudism MEGATHREAD. Mods know not to gently caress with us, because thry support all those things

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

There was a car alarm going off outside my window ALL loving NIGHT and I am now PREPARED FOR MELTDOWN MAY

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

might be melting down

Congrats on being the first

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

We endorse and support Meltdowns here

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

docbeard posted:

There was a car alarm going off outside my window ALL loving NIGHT and I am now PREPARED FOR MELTDOWN MAY

someone who moved into the neighborhood recently has an alarm that goes off like 5x a day and it's gonna make this a cruel cruel summer

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lumpentroll posted:

lol canadian finn

perkel-eh?

selec
Sep 6, 2003

got my meltdown out of the way early. see everyone on the other side.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

my_custom_username posted:

drat it feels good to be a glennsta