Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

History proved Sgt. Slaughter right

My only memory of this guy is his tug of war with Bigfoot.

https://youtu.be/XNxCI0_kWCM?si=8VVBY26B9vvtH29d

Now that was good TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i can only play diablo 2 on hardcore otherwise i get bored

Hardcore is more boring because you have to play carefully.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Ah but imagine if cspam had gambling!

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

loquacius posted:

"Everything is ruined these days" sounds like an old-man take but it seems true

what's better now than it used to be, give a counterpoint

Youth soccer is way better than it was when I was a kid. Smaller sided games, more emphasis on game-like practice drills. I might've actually stuck with it as a kid, in my day we just ran laps and lined up to kick a ball, and played 11v11 games. Plus with the Internet coaches have access to better resources. I'm jealous of my kids in that respect.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Smythe posted:

fell asleep on the couch and had a nightmare combining threads i was reading. i was watching eurovision (never seen this before) and israel had a performance that was drones doing that drone art thing where they make a big graphic in the sky wiht the drones. then they did a big thing making fun of DEI. then the TV locked up and made a high pitch whining noise with black and white eyes remaining on the screen and it said "you are being watched" and i woke up. terrible nightmare.

This new Netflix subscription tier really sucks.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

My bff (age 70) had never heard of furries & refused to believe me when I told her, so I sent her some gis pics of furry cons. She had a typical old girl reaction: "Don't they get hot in those and how do they pee?"

Maybe this is her ticket to being treated like a foxy young lady again.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

at our age cooling off & being able to pee are more important than having sex appeal.

When you're wearing adult diapers someday you'll be glad they're covered by your vixen Maid Marian costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Fair questions, honestly

I assume the cons all have bathroom attendants, like the old days. How did women pee in old-fashioned giant dresses?