Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

so this is there era of kids spongebob or somethin huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i say swears online posted:

off-off-off broadway

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
wait a minute not spongebob lol. ren & stimpy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

i watched it, it was fine. it's not edgy at all, very soft. dont really get the hooplah one way or the other

its nowhere near as disturbing as ren & stimpy lol. its got a wee bit of epic tumblr energy or whatever to it but thats about it. its basically straight jokes to punchlines

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

its crazy whenever i see a clip of R&S i'm like wait, they let me watch this as a kid?? i think it might be the most disturbing mainstream cartoon ever. john kricfalusi getting to poison the minds of half the millennial generation (and inappropriately touch the other half) explains a lot actually. johnk ftw

but yeah it has tumblr energy but w/e, saying gently caress on tv hasn't been even remotely close to edgy since 2001 and i don't get why people are mad/in love with it

R&S accurately describing stravros halkias leaving cumtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uynMyztqIiA&t=144s

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
long movies are the dark souls of movies

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
childman

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the bart im piss guy got another 11 years for being anti-ukraine

:byetankie:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
use fluoride mouthwash instead of bullshit mouthwash imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

this one, in the midst of another furious multipage argument about whether voting for joe biden is good or bad

lmfao, got their asses

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
consider the alternative. if i probed now instead of then it’d be like nicolas cage getting put on a seat next to johnny 23

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
step 1 you have to clip it to less than 60 seconds (imgur rule 1) Windows has this for free now up to outputting up to 1080p iirc. its pretty easy to use. then you handbrake convert it to mp4 or whatever with nvenc 264 at like 20-25 quality at 30fps. this gets you below 200mb limit (imgur rule #2). always use nvenc cause cpu takes long as fuckkk

for the initial recording i just use av1 since i have fancy pants card but 264 works fine anyway because you can set insane bitrates due to gpu encode capacity (which is independent of gpu usage iirc)

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 13:28 on Apr 19, 2024

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Remembering the story about the guy who listened to a specific song during sex and his gf realized his thrusts were timed to the beat and he couldn't do sex without that song.

It was really queer christmas

that was the technoviking

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

post history ending at nov 8th 2 pm lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
The Malding Video Game Nerd

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i never understood avgn appeal and assume it is reddit as hell

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

this post made me laugh

lmao gumballs disappointment is immense in that thread, most catty ive seen him outside of D&D wars

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
never listened to Taylor swift. I’m free from guilt

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Put the seat back in the RAV4? Here's a better idea: Stop being such a car-brained bitch.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
anyway it’s easy to take out and put in the seats. computer touchers smdh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

what the heck happened in the ukraine thread last night, i stopped reading around 10 pm yesterday and now there are like 200 unread posts. must investigate.

the Germans

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
german guy in particular being like “different leaders, same poo poo” on today of all days…is epic

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Remember when doomsday econ just became the place to un-ironically discuss how your crypto and nft assets were doing? Good times, miss em

lol yes cspam going full gamestop 🚀 🚀 🚀 💎 💎 💎 was badass

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dave walks straight past women. a real man

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Son of Sorrow posted:

This poo poo sucks and whichever numbskull mod is doing it should knock it off imo.

i dunno... its looks pretty good to me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

Some loving imbecile used it on me as an insult in the JapanPol D&D thread

i would create and sign an affadavit, certifying you aren't a tankie. send this to koos. then he can probe him for spreading misinformation and not providing sources.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol at a bunch of accomplices to murder pearl clutching over posts

guy in child killers anonymous: these tankies go too far

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

granny willa trying to navigate a SNAP application while the job-havers gorge on doordash smh.

depends on state but its like two weeks. aint no speeding it up lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you do get money from time of application thereabouts i think, so when it rolls over on next month you will have two months worth.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
SNAP used to be epic win $400 month during covid. it was badass. then Joseph Biden happened

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

oh yah, I forgot about that.

I was only on it for 1.5 years bc I started making too much money but when I called in to cancel it for that reason they said "no one has done that before" like I was a freak of nature.

they’re right willa.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they only require proof every 6 months. ride that poo poo all the way down baby

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

oppoglizeheimer

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hooking up a firealarm to the computer to go off when the report backlog is too big

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mass torture/filtration camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

If you shoot at civilians first they are allowed to shoot back in self-defense without being considered combatants