Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It is time to prepare. It is time to recognize false pretenses as existential threats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Hazbin Hotel?

I don't think [Pop Culture] has commented on edgy hell show. No, last few pages has been on Fallout. Turns out Fallout is at its best entirely on rails and no more than 6 hours.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

The pop culture thread shouldn't have more posts in a day than the P/I thread after Iran bombed isreal.

Lmfao have you read the thing you typed out? Dont elevate posting metrics to anything close to mattering.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the amazon series is good kirby you ungrateful clown

It's on my list. I'm wanna join zeitgeist.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

I shall introduce hazbin hotel.

I don't think you should be the one to do Hazbin. It's horny and you would be permabanned for it immediately.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

the cloks rereg was misbehaving in the PMs

I've posted PMS both in jest and to destroy. It's so good, everyone should do it. Having text be so isolated makes people get weird with it, and it is hard to impossible to be sure if you're being good weird or permaban wierd because you can't see what a normal conversation even looks like.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Wait, if it's not edgy then why is twitter so weird about it? I retract my warning upon review of the material. Hazbin must be the alternative media topic to Fallout

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My buddy was stuck in Africa and this place helped him with his pig balls things. Old internet please be my guide!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lmfao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Reploid times create light men, light men creat MegaMan, MegaMan creates Reploid times.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Taxes have existed for far longer than computer. Some states send you lil worksheets so you can still hand scribe your financial reporting. We must RETVRN to the era of scribes.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Well yeah, this is rich people taxes. You can't use rich people math on your poor people taxes, they'll kill u

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

there was an episode of cum town where nick said that at great personal flexibility he achieved the ability to self suck but didn't like it because the feeling was much more sucking a dick than it was getting sucked off. much to consider.

When I heard that exchange for the first time it fundamentally altered my life and understanding of the world.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Never ask a man their salary
Never ask a lady their age
Never as a European their opinion on the roma

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Haiku are funny
Five Seven Five Syllables
Refrigerator

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Known [Peace] Troll

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Sometimes I pull out my cd player and listen to my The College Dropout album. The Bernie Mac skits are still good.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

been thinking about WH40K and frosted flakes a lot recently

40K recently put out a pack of lady space marine Custodians for sale. In their release tweet they stated "There's always been female space Marines lol" which pissed off literally everybody.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

why would that piss off anyone who is normal

Nobody normal follows the release of WH40K model kits.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Sometimes, people on the internet try to intentionally make people mad. They try so very hard.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Space rock is guitar noodling for 6 hours and I love it so much. Ty Stone Rebel!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wasn't oscar wilde a pederast

I think he was just gay. So publications called him a pederast, which was the style at the time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

i still dont have any gray hairs what gives when are you supposed to go gray

You have to experience stress, strife, and distress. Also check your beard hairs. All my salt and pepper shows up on my chin and cheeks.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

everyone in cspam is brain damaged..... interesting

I'm not

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Military added super serum vax cocktail to my lifestream like Captain America, did not affect my brain. My brain is strong.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

lol that that's the post junpei gets 11 years for

Oh that's a shame. I vaguely remember Junpei from QCS or earlier idk hard to remember things. Fine poster.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

he was a coolzone superstar

Ohhhhh that's where. Ok yeah

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

too bad you can't see cool zone probes

Lobster Shirt, please, I am begging you. Go to the coolzone thread back up in the mod forum and post screenshots of these two probes. At least tell us if they're funny

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thank

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Anyone who is unemployed is lazy

I have done so much less since getting employed

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

final job interview is in about 45 minutes...wish me luck goons

DOOMSDAY ECONOMICS has the answer for U! Tldr is the second quote.

Pussy Quipped posted:

that persons advice basically boils down to: don’t be neurodivergent and be polite and “likable” at all times. that’s how you get a job and that’s how you move up in a company. if you have good office vibes you will go far.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DaysBefore posted:

HR departments are evil. No jokes on this one. loving freaks

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My hr lady did a little dance up on hearing the death of OJ Simpson

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

ive simply not worked for for profit industries for the last decade so i dont have the problems you fart app developers have with corporate interference

Non-profits are just as captured by corporate interests as for-profits. Hell, more so since the top end of staff are either supported by bougie enough circumstances to not need a high income or have funneled all overhead directly into their own pockets via a series of opaque pass throughs.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he couldn't help hisself lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the trump thread being all hr freaks would be quite funny

The vibe harmonizes

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
3 Olives was so bad

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Son of Sorrow posted:

Gossiping kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DaysBefore posted:

He's a deeply unwell man who is paying bigtime Jeffbucks. It's actually really kinda hosed up that nobody has implemented the system nerds like manwha tell is easily possible (don't know what it is and also don't care) to get him to stop

Same same but different