Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's been like a week straight of this. It's so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hope everyone nadee their Israel post before posting here. Peas before dessert

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Know how the boomers need their daily Trump hate or they don't feel good? A lot of millennials are developing that with JK and we need to stop them before it gets worse

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It needs to do something so violent it makes the news and just lean into it, everyone wants to see blood these days

edit: oh yeah this

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it just needs a shot in the arm... perhaps having the young bucks be ritually sacrificed is the way to go

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's the best it has been in a long time and also Yankee doodle slop

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1777350909376295335

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

History proved Sgt. Slaughter right

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Clown war

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She's the modern Joni Mitchell in that all her songs are about rich people being weird at a party, I love it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Crust?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

We don't waste food.

That's why you feed the crust to the animals that live with you, I give mine to chickens.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sometimes the local song birds get the food scraps instead. My neighbor keeps bees and I like to say hello to them when I see them around the neighborhood

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Going to have kids so I can access a new front of the posting war

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I used to be pro-numbers guy but he's not ok.

Winning the case though

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm just here to have fun and post, enjoy things, enjoy people not enjoying things. You know?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol at the doom econ computer touchers getting angry this morning and saying "computer touchers" is a slur

CSPAM really has become a home for class traitors who feel bad about it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Remember when doomsday econ just became the place to un-ironically discuss how your crypto and nft assets were doing? Good times, miss em

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The only guy I know in real life who is into effective altruism also walks barefoot everywhere and works for Google

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The tactical phone holster is my favorite American joke

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(tiny and diminuitive hootington walking into center of the dust filled rodeo) hello... my name is mr. hootington and i wish to inform all of you that his name is spelled Donald J. Trump

"Hilary Clinton is... good"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

selec posted:

found an insane dude on youtube who keeps rotating in new bugs into his giant bug cage as they die off and he has youtube eulogies for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYCFEfV7Vo

This guy rules. He makes cool huge ant farms and terrariums and then does a bunch of insane stuff for the drama. Very meerkat manor energy to him

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He also does music and vlogs and got really buff and only wears sleeveless shirts now. He's an incredible example of how YouTube engagement breaks you

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He would summon bugs and birds to help you would be so hosed

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

What is the agenda of the 101 Republicans who are voting to lose the cold war

Hoot you should be watching Dynasty

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm not spending $50. I'll try to find it tomorrow maybe

If you have a VPN you can get the next 3 for 50 total. But yeah, just find a recording later. Acclaimed have been the only bad match.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's nice hoot

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bad time in the barrel yesterday?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I always assumed he was an owl furry, yeah. He's not? Nothing wrong with it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

i don't know what "a hit dog will holler" means and i refuse to learn

It means he who smelt it dealt it but you've cooked your brain on Internet political pundits

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Welcome back to the desk buddy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So he made money and has good opinions? Missing the problem

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That goon after hearing about Vince: "Well no ethical consumption under capitalism, might as well make some cash"

Hoot after hearing about it: "I got to check this poo poo out"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I was watching the last AEW Collison before Dynasty and turned it off when after a match one of the wrestlers once again started giving a 15 minute sermon about how they love wrestling and how the aew let's them live their dream. Turned it off. That was like the 4th or 5th speech of that type it the last 3 weeks of shows. I'm starting to understand why aew fans are so zealous when they get proselytized to weekly.

Dynasty was a pretty good show, you should check it out

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

i think the changing and peaceful vibes of this thread have infiltrated my family. bath and bed time with my daughter have been very challenging recently, she just does not want to stop playing. but the last two days she has been back to her old self, happy and peaceful.

The witch thread can explain the actual mechanics but this makes sense to me. Happy to hear it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hoot at work while his coworkers tell him about the latest tent revival

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like him. Other one has bad vibes.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Editing this until it is the perfect troll, hoot still has it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

:gas: