Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

typical bloodthirsty goond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Very normal, very hinged

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

use of gas for warfare is prohibited by the Geneva convention

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hope everyone nadee their Israel post before posting here. Peas before dessert

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Monday bloody Monday

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the whole reason they wnt u to make accounts is to make u input your data for them + they probably share/sell data. they should just have a fillable pdf for the basic questions and then u email them that and the resume

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I just applied for a state job where I had to take an exam. Ive taken this exam prior where it was a face to face interview, but now it's just a self assessment where it asks "rate yr experience in this 1-5". So I did that, then it asks for a resume, then a seperate document for references, then a statement of qualifications which is a cover letter that addresses the jobs duty statement without regurgitating your resume, and then u also have to fill out the states online application which is just regurgitating poo poo from you're resume but u have more space

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

he got tje special underwear so he is all good

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bad morning

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this is such a dumb guy observation "oh right I spent hours trying to have a dick in my mouth and now that i do it feels like i have a dick in my mouth, of course"

how else u gonna find out

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I dont understand why this has to be an entire sexuality and not "I'm bi/pan and these are my turn ons"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ty

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the bart im piss guy got another 11 years for being anti-ukraine

See you later, space cowboy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

my music diet is like 50% whatevers on the radio (we have some good stations around here, the high school runs the best one but its pretty low power) and 50% citypop

explains a lot

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

silverbacks

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

getting side eyed at margaritatown

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

incredibly powerful energy radiating from hootington's posts after he got the moleman avatar

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

someone put grandpa to bed, he's getting cranky

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buck Wildman posted:

there are small dogs get a load of this scrunt

Hot drat yes that is quite the scrunt

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mr Hootington posted:

PFC is very funny. He was legitimately super poor, got some jobs that have given him bank, and is slowly morphing into straight three olives.

Dude loves to post about some top of the line $1k toaster oven he buys and then complain about inflation in doom econ

Makes sense. The toaster oven should be $800, tops

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

lumpentroll posted:

lol ofc it’s glumwheels

The person who talks about how their family owns an olive farm in Greece?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I am personally glad there are multiple general chat threads. One for misspellings, photoshops, and the word "piss", and one for slurs and war/peace.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Mr Hootington posted:

When I still browsed the tump thread nobody photoshopped anymore. You all just used ai generated garbage.

Adjust your glasses?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Rip tenderjerk, gets too excited to post more than 5 minutes at a time

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you can see the curvature of the earth from the lake pontchartrain causeway

That's an illusion caused by vapor

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he loved to smoke crack and call hulk hogan gay

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

goth smoking cloves posted:

Okay I admit it, this gimmick is kind of funny

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

FirstnameLastname posted:

itsa interesting subculture, it has its own established unwritten ideology built off of very old foundations that are resistant to the changes of the modern world while also being extremely synergistic with capitalism and it creates contradictions like the dichotomy of the pimping mindset itself being empowering and endlessly self-celebratory while the actual practice is basically the most evil thing someone can do + fur coats and caddys are dope
Many sides, many sides

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Very true. Many people are saying this

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buck Wildman posted:

I remember watching some movie about the Watergate investigations and the journalist mc picks up his phone and thinking he's taking to room service is like "uh I'll have a cheeseburger, fries and a coke" and Nixon on the other end responded "woah that sounds great get that for me too" and it was my favorite line in the film

The man knew what he wanted

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Datafags

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Butter Activities posted:

My [22F] left-wing boyfriend's [31M]

:thunk:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

042124_2 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ahh, old friend

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Not if they don't use a computer

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Are IKs interns then

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ate an edible and went to a restaurant last night and ran into.my former classmate who works at the place I applied for and it kicked in right when they were talking to me and I felt so loving awkward and wanted to leave and when they were talking about the job I kept thinking "I'm not qualified for this in any way" and they mentioned how close they are with their boss and how they haven't heard anything about interviews yet

and then this morning I get an email asking me to come in for an interview next week

oh lordy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

Would the job involve the safety of other people? If not, your qualifications don't matter. Sounds like you've got an in.

No, but my work would be reviewed by 2 supervisors and a gang of lawyers, which is kind of scary

My current job has very very little supervision or oversight