Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

yeah, i'm ftw

For the war!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

500 bad dogs posted:

heres your uniform

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Created three more job application accounts. So many passwords. I am declaring WAR on HR departments for making me do this. The gently caress do you people even do at this point. Just let me email a resume and then use your stupid eyes to read it you extremely bald mfs

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Six accounts......

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Red Foreman lost his job at the plant so he can't get me a job

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
A new R has been unlocked. Posting grows stronger

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Shining the croup signal (a cue ball) and weeping when nobody answers

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Because just like Bernie Sanders, CSPAM hates women

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the bart im piss guy got another 11 years for being anti-ukraine

lmfao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

it smells really nice outside rn

This is ableist because I still have a cold and am all stuffed up. Do. Better.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

getting off an 11 year probation and going straight to the gbs ukraine thread....

Will have to rethink the plan for the next sleeper agent we send in

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Prepare to die troll

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Spotify owns me every day because every 'For You' type list is an endless procession of white guys with acoustic guitars. It's like battle of the bands for Plain White Tees copycats

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

my_custom_username posted:

The men on my dad's side are bald but my mom's side of the family has thick, voluminous hair. Thankfully I have the genetics of the latter and thus will never be bald or go grey. I do have a bit of a widow's peak, however.

Xaris posted:

graying is good though. people take you seriously and get more respect the more gray you have. it’s very ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Lol Poppers getting driven out of the Palestine thread for posting the fascist chud meme frog

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

CaptainBeefart posted:

But it can also be described as the sum of all colors.

And this can be described as the sum of all posts: 🖕

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Oh that's not the mod who theoretically mods the podcast forum. Lol at getting executed for being fail in the RPG MEgathread

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan posted:

DOOMSDAY ECONOMICS has the answer for U! Tldr is the second quote.

HR departments are evil. No jokes on this one. loving freaks

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
HR ghoul in Doomsday Econ. Six figgie computer molesters and landlords in good company there

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan posted:

Non-profits are just as captured by corporate interests as for-profits. Hell, more so since the top end of staff are either supported by bougie enough circumstances to not need a high income or have funneled all overhead directly into their own pockets via a series of opaque pass throughs.

Yup lol. There's no escaping it. Join the civil service and at absolute best you become the Means Tester (Second Grade) whose responsibility is to reject application for poverty assistance subsidies because the applicants are too poor to qualify. Maybe other places are better but all the co-ops I know of are in name only because there's a white lady with big ol dollar sign bags who actually controls it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Even getting a cool trade means you'll spend your life being underpaid to construct rental property for landlord REITs but at least you get the personal satisfaction of producing a tangible thing through your labour. Also you get to be a chud which is ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

you are a degenerate freak of negative value

Been saying this

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

i take back my suggestion to leave numbers rereg guy alone

He's a deeply unwell man who is paying bigtime Jeffbucks. It's actually really hosed up that nobody has implemented the system nerds like manwha tell is easily possible (don't know what it is and also don't care) to get him to stop

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

1)I'm not a freak
2)you are probably homophobic and other things

Haven't been saying either of these

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

only chuds go to valhalla

Valhalla ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Vox Nihili posted:

tenderjerk makes me think of Pepe Silvia Browne due to having the same av

Uh maybe check your eyes gramps because they very specifically do not have the same av

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ohtori Akio posted:

advance wars is sick btw

Yup

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

luv2shit posted:

aw yeah. i like eating teh skin. nice n crunchy. thats wjhere all the vitamins and mercury are

Mercury is in space idiot. It's the Sun's neighbour

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

they did but i am pretty sure this is USCE which is having another debate about whether its okay to vote for biden or not. koos is going to have to flatten some of these people.

Wondering how many pages I would have to read before I saw one of the American politics obsessed Canadians talking about how important voting for Joseph Biden is for democracy. My guess.... 1

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mask off....

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Why not

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ftw

DaysBefore