Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

this

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
next thread should be gwar

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

i dont read your posts :cheers:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what is the deal with holes

we love em here

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i think i got a concussion lol. posting from the er

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

aw frig aw dang it posted:

take care of your brain

i wont

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hyper misao tombstoned me brutally on the apron and shes been arrested for attempted murder

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
my primary joie de vivre is getting hit in the head by my dear friends so thats mostly what im worried about

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

tristeham posted:

get rid of vox nihili

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hes right

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

become a mod

this is a start but i dont really have the resume yet

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i gave you one and ill do it again

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
so what is tt going for with the article posting. i dont get jt at all

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
forum cops are formally known as tbi special agents

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i should replay hit n run

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
they said i dont need imaging, take it easy, less computer. looking like a very difficult few days ahead

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Weka posted:

ime, no drinking

im off the booze lately anyways. im healthpilled

this

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Concussion/TBIs are rough stuff. The new treatment protocol is no screens, dark room, for at least a week or so, push your employer for the time off.

See if you can get in with a neuropsychologist ASAP. If you need physio or speech pathology it’s a long waitlist so you need the neuro assessment pronto.

lol employer

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

it was my uncles hunting dog, i had become friends with it and i saw it on the other side of the lawn and started running towards it to greet it
the dog did the same and also did the thing where they jump up to greet you
i was a very small child at the time and was planted hard lol

been afraid of dogs ever since

supervillain origin story

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Anyone who is unemployed is lazy

yeah thats fair

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

final job interview is in about 45 minutes...wish me luck goons

im your interviewer. dont talk to fast

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I got a medal for mine, so I'm a bit outside of my experience here. Private sector has to take that sort of injury at least somewhat seriously, right?

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
before this week i was the only nonconcussed goon

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
what the hell happened while i was gaming

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
advance wars is sick btw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
nell is a fricking babe

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

hes good

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

drat

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
tofu >

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the only good wrestling is tokyo joshis

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

He is, but everyone love Sami more right now.

sami is a fan favorite co with compelling gameplay from the advance wars series

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when the people need him most plinkey's voice will echo throughout the lands telling people to shut up and leave him alone its none of your business what he's doing with Excalibur

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

RealityWarCriminal posted:

local wrestling owns. last local show i went to had a muscly guy with a pepe on his rear end do a shooting star press

this lol the televised stuff is cool but nothing compares to howling for blood with a bunch of local freaks

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i never had shrimp i think. smells weird

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

you should try it. very good taste.

Buck Wildman posted:

it's nice you should if it won't kill you

i abstain from meat since a long time ago. so its just the funny sea bugs people really like to eat, to me

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Son of Sorrow posted:

I'm afraid tenderjerk is right. Wrestling is for children. An adult should find wonder and joy in their work, designing new and novel ways to kill children in other countries.

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

at an old job i had, i had possibly the stupidest boss ever. this was a fortune 100 company and his hurricane "business continuity plan" for our team was that we would all go down to his local VFW hall... which was located 30 miles south of the city closer to the coast than our actual office was. thankfully we never had to put that into effect and he got fired for being stupid.

also he and his wife were swingers and he would hit on people at the office lol.

polycule guys at work ftw lol

lobster shirt posted:

i recently learned that roly polys are crustaceans, not bugs, and taste like shrimp. i shant be confirming if this is true but the internet says so.

hmmm

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

its a duality kendrick touched on it w/ tpab

there's the material pimping of the outside world which is mindless, destructive and harmful, a subordination to a larger oppression and there's the opposing pimpifcation of the inner soul, a separation of the self from ones surroundings and the definitions laid upon them by socioeconomic heirarchy afforded via embracing the ideal of the pimp alone by recognizing the empowerment the state of mind brings while rejecting the systemic oppression of the practice itself its called a dialectic bitch

didnt read

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

i emailed the recruiter for the job i had those three interviews for and he said that i was a finalist and that he would probably have a definitive answer monday or tuesday. let us pray...

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lmfao