Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at not doing your taxes in january

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

war leads to hard times,

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[me daydreaming as pop culture thread ik, mashing buttons]

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

External Organs posted:

Is that from the fallout show

no the camerawork is much more sterile even if it is bloody af

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

off-off-off broadway

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slava

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

wasn't that guy pretending to be a teen or something really weird

i only know junpei from the pics thread a long time ago where he'd post memes owning trump that looked like they were from babby's first center-left meme page so we just assumed he was a kid, i think

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

come work for the government, we're unionized and hr is terrified of getting sued for discrimination or workplace injuries

my_custom_username posted:

Been planning on this honestly

are you in austin, or texas generally? i've been working for the texas state government for a year and it's such a radical improvement to my quality of life it's incomparable to what came before. if you want a state job i can point you in the right direction

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my_custom_username posted:

Sick man. I right outside Houston, yeah

https://www.workintexas.com/vosnet/Default.aspx

most of the jobs are in austin obvs but this site will be your bible. it's got all the state organizations, and once you get a job you've got an 'in' with all the others. when you apply, make sure your application is airtight because that's what trips up 90% of people. if you have a complete application that isn't rejected outright, you're almost guaranteed an interview. don't be afraid to get something beneath you because in six months you can upgrade. once you're in, you're in

i'm trying to get my friend a graphic design job and i hope he gets it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

and right before the commercial break was Slurry Flow with "The Pass", on 96.3 WGGR

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[ayatollah khostanza voice] we had a deal!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all these dipshit young saudis on a quick weekend hajj with their rick and morty prayer mats

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if it was jesse ventura pet detective

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this should be a felony

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

then you should know how to cut the crust off of a pb&j by now

deeply uncomfortable with this logic

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lpzie posted:

8 yo vim falling asleep during the big race in the little rascals

and miss reba???

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

no but I kept lying and saying they would but it didn't work

you're right that they should though

lol good strat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[nixon posting in GiP like grover] did you guys know that commander in chief is technically the highest military rank

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a slurmoliel, rolling the slur over my tongue. oh this one has hints of italy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he was a DIY poster in post-presidency

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lpzie posted:

just an honest man with a huge honker

no such thing. money, power, giant hogs. all roads lead to moral decay

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AITA for dumping taiwan and immediately start dating her sister?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

zone of interest but the guy pulls a bong out of the river

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

is there a term for having pica but what you are eating accidentally has nutrition in it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

lol yes cspam going full gamestop 🚀 🚀 🚀 💎 💎 💎 was badass

i tried to ride the wave and bought $40 worth of NBA Top Shots with the intent to cash out in six months

they never went up in value

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ugh my modem died and the spectrum store is two miles away. that's usually a quick bike ride but my tummy hurts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Butter Activities posted:

My [22F] left-wing boyfriend's [31M] life has been taken over by conspiracy theories
(self.relationship_advice)

A new front in the posting wars between cspam and dnd

lmao hell yeah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

Fiddle guy has been replaced by fiddle woman. Let's loving go

love when eggs hatch

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

speng31b posted:

anyone got any "talking points" or more accurately ways to crack ping people who haven't been crack pinged yet?

i talk to people who think that somehow taking the train instead of the plane will actually change anything, when, well if we've locked in 6-12 degrees or whatever of warming then taking the train once instead of the plane will slow the 12 degrees of warming for about a whole second, and well selfishly since we're hosed anyway and the forces of capital will ensure that the plane flies anyway, i might as well be on it, it would be quite handy to convince the liberals around me that nothing really matters and i can take all the planes i want and that the only way anything will change is the destruction of the united states and capitalism

wow

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's a power move

just like al capone in the untouchables

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I've been cutting my own hair for over a decade but last month I sharpened the clipper blades again and something ain't right. maybe it's time for a new wahl but I've got a very high end one so I'll be sad to replace it with a $30 amazon special

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

This isn't the peace thread

wrong

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

External Organs posted:

Jeffrey of Yospos, nee Hapsburg

Jeffrey von Yospos

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

i think the changing and peaceful vibes of this thread have infiltrated my family. bath and bed time with my daughter have been very challenging recently, she just does not want to stop playing. but the last two days she has been back to her old self, happy and peaceful.

the war at home

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

what was your dad permabanned for

kept saying "crotchspawn"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

took my freaking annual rewards to the rei discount rack. got some canvas pants and a cardigan. ftw

lemme know when you get tired of your REI stuff in six months so i can get it on facebook for 75% off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the most i've ever spent on a t-shirt was at REI but it fit perfectly. then i spilled bleach on it like the third time i washed it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

i bet you could make some money selling your stack of Ronald McDonald outfits on eBay

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

happy administrative professionals day, peace thread!!