Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Seven layer dip loving sucks (provocatively)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Vox Nihili posted:

the gift of an interest-free loan to the government

Mayor Pete calls me personally to thank me for my service.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

poo poo I ate a edible right before the war thread dropped.... bad timing...

*Bullets whizz overhead, ur deeply inhaling the aroma of a fallen lilac flower* you may be wondering how I got here ..

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

i say swears online posted:

[me daydreaming as pop culture thread ik, mashing buttons]

Is that from the fallout show

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

docbeard posted:

Did my Annual Genocide Contribution Acknowledgement. Supposedly got a refund though it'll be scooped up to apply to the money I owe from last year (because of a legal settlement I got that either they or I hosed up the withholding on, which was a fun surprise last year!)

It's hosed up that you sued someone for their posts but I'm glad it worked out for you

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Never listened to Hole. Sounds like the ip thread is off topic but grunge has its allure of course

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Typical post from a spengx.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

When I was a child, I used Super Arm as a child, I Hyper Bombed as a child, I Ice Slashed as a child; but when I became a man, I put away the Rolling Cutter

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

sometimes weak men make strong men hard

Speaking of, youve got one of my favorite usernames on the forums

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Taxes have existed for far longer than computer. Some states send you lil worksheets so you can still hand scribe your financial reporting. We must RETVRN to the era of scribes.

Won't rest until I can call my boss m'lord

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Too much empathy in the war thread

War Wizard Wednesday (Battlemage??)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

lol at this red text

Goons mad at goons for spreading facts around

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The war thread is open to all regardless of color, creed, or belief in ghosts

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I've got a good pun but no thread appropriate to post it in

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

aw frig aw dang it posted:

well let's hear it

salafi in the bag

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

:qqsay:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

mags posted:

Donald Duck is a pretty good av congrats on that one

Ba da da da dada dup!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

My boss made chili and brought it in and it's fuckin good.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

A worthy trade

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

There is beer in this chili.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I just remembered that my bosses boss is here today but I'm in her good graces...

Maybe my boss is the one getting laid off.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Then again I am eating chili at my desk before 11am

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Love playing as blue koshie.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

About loving time

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

How's the new Taylor Swift album treating everyone

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

My wife went to a listening party at midnight but still insists she's not a fan

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Gross

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

I got distracted

Lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lpzie posted:

i'm just waiting till the lyric listeners find the everybody is a sexy baby line for this new album.
I got u Lpzie

:dogstare:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Just register one account called numbers guy and go post, it's fine

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I call as witness BIG DICK BUTT gently caress

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Your honor, I move that we strike the testimony of Hole Pisser 1928

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

got a letter from the noaa the other day
opened up read it said they were suckas
they wanted me for this study or whatever
picture me givin a drat i said never

You're the new crazy cloud

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ate a cursed bagel today: cinnamon bagel with chive cream cheese, nutritional yeast, and a fried egg.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

is there a term for having pica but what you are eating accidentally has nutrition in it

Yeah it's called hungry!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I did go through a phase where everything I made looked like cat food... Gotta make bad art before you can paint a masterpiece

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al! posted:

everything about that meal sounded delicious except for one of the items, can you identify which one

I bet it was the nootch aka hippie pixie dust!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Dixon Chisholm posted:

yeast is what makes bread and beer good, so putting it on other stuff is a good idea.

That's right: https://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/article/nutritional-yeast-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

lightbulb app? gently caress you