Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The mariners/colorado game is so funny to me today. Everyone in the stands is in t-shirts and sunglasses, where not even 24 hours earlier, the game played yesterday, everyone was in heavy coats and a lot of people were bundled up in blankets because it was snowing. Colorado weather is wild?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

:siren: Alzolay is using the iPad :siren:

We’re gonna be okay

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

What the hell happened to Gavin Lux? Yes, he has been the victim of some laughably bad ump calls. But the dude's confidence is all hosed up.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Captain Log posted:

What the hell happened to Gavin Lux? Yes, he has been the victim of some laughably bad ump calls. But the dude's confidence is all hosed up.

He got a case of the yips and hasn't been the same since

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I foresee the Cubs going 0-2 with risp this inning

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

4 runs plz tia

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Losing 2 of 4 at home to the 2024 Marlins is pretty fuckin' embarrassing.

Cubsposters, we have one day off to hone our can-banging/buzzer material. :hai:

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Losing 2 of 4 at home to the 2024 Marlins is pretty fuckin' embarrassing.

Cubsposters, we have one day off to hone our can-banging/buzzer material. :hai:

I would take my shirt off for such an occasion but I just got a new and also embarrassing tattoo so I’m not going to do that

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the O's offense is really good. the whole lineup is full of dangerous hitters. The pitching is... eh good enough right now

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

https://x.com/MLB/status/1782150867375833590

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Turned on the game just in time for a Yaz dong :)

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Captain Log posted:

he is a bust at this point... it happens

This guy on the other hand, might be pretty good:

https://twitter.com/Dodgers/status/1782160811684958318

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Good lord, Lee hit that way out in the bay... foul

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol a spectator hosed the game for colorado, that could have been a homerun ending the game had he not tried to catch it and screw it up.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Tatis is so loving good

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Every time I watch Sunday night baseball the animations get weirder

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Go braves!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
been a decent month for ozuna

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Dinger machine

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
really gonna need more from Riley and Olson

meanwhile asking for two solid starts in a row out of Vines was probably too much

elentar fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Apr 22, 2024

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

leaving vines in seems dumb

and there we go

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Tromp: stops the steal

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

that was a nice gift

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Tromp!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Tromp on fire out there

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Got the gently caress outta him

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
JP hits the ball 426 ft, just misses a grand slam and has to settle for a 3 run triple.

Oh and the Mariners batted around and scored 6 runs, nbd

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

made Seager look drat silly there

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

garcia has wrecked the braves this series

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

loving stupid to have a 20 minute interview mid inning on a random Sunday in april

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

whoopsie

haha, 53 mph off the bat for riley

elentar fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Apr 22, 2024

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

where tf was semien going lmfao

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I'm not used to calls going my way. Two gift balls there for Riley.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

golden sombrero for matty, he's just completely out of it right now

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Kirby Yates is closing?

apparently so. ah well, no sweep of the state of Texas this year, hoping they don't play down to the Marlins level next

elentar fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Apr 22, 2024

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

elentar posted:

Kirby Yates is closing?

apparently so. ah well, no sweep of the state of Texas this year, hoping they don't play down to the Marlins level next

He has actually remembered how to pitch this year.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
man that was an all-timer field mic catch on Boones ejection

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
umpshow in the yankee game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
the umps really came together this season and collectively decided to let us know what the game is really about