Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Just bought my plane ticket to Vegas for Double or Nothing! :sun:

It was stupidly expensive.

Happy pape day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sir Tonk posted:

Weird. Well i got a hotel already so hope I can get tickets!

If your purchase went through they aren't going to reverse transactions. Someone at ticketmaster hosed up and people paying attention got hassle free tickets!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

https://twitter.com/AEWChina/status/1782133211650232679?t=NGeVuKJfXGwHyXnJvVXQCQ&s=19

Huge

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

would be a better match than the one he's in tbh

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the missing danhausen sign last is proof that tony khan needs to have someone else start playing the role of danhausen. i think the butcher could work

I know exactly the man for the job.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gavok posted:

I know exactly the man for the job.

"Wow!" -Rick Flare

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Quantum of Phallus posted:

would be a better match than the one he's in tbh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Toni wins, her next defense is Mina Shirakawa and wins, Mariah picks Mina over Toni after like an attack or something, leads to Toni vs. Mariah, Mariah wins. :tinfoil:

i would like this. who could toni get as her new "protege" to do tag matches? maybe anna jay? i know shes divisive but ive always been a big thunder rosa fan (even tho they hosed up her theme what the HELL) but it really seems like this was a "prove i can still do this for myself" kinda run which, fair enough but no way do i think she should beat toni right now. toni is red hot and the mariah may thing would be so good and makes so much sense i do not particularly care to divert from it.

"hell is in my bedroom and i make love to my demons every night" is an incredibly hard line and two years ago i wouldve never believed that toni storm was gonna be one of my favorite things in all of wrestling. timeless toni 4 evr

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I just wish they'd make the Toni/Rosa match a street fight or something so they can walk and brawl. Toni's PPV matches have been very disappointing compared to what she was doing pre Timeless and while Rosa has some flashes here and there she isn't what she was pre injury.

I don't think Mariah is getting the title because Hayter has to be almost ready and Storm vs Hayter at Wembley feels too obvious.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I just wish they'd make the Toni/Rosa match a street fight or something so they can walk and brawl. Toni's PPV matches have been very disappointing compared to what she was doing pre Timeless and while Rosa has some flashes here and there she isn't what she was pre injury.

I don't think Mariah is getting the title because Hayter has to be almost ready and Storm vs Hayter at Wembley feels too obvious.

It absolutely needs some smoke and mirrors. I think Toni has been doing her funnest in ring work as timeless Toni. The strong man spots are great. But it's not exactly ppv quality and Rosa looks obviously limited. I hope it's good!
Also with you on Mariah, feels like something long term being set up for after Toni drops the title.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Hopefully it's not too serious.

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1782162043795062952

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It seemed really bad, but she and Emi are such pros for being able to work through it how they could. I really hope she'll be okay and it's not too serious.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Is it on bleacher report. i don’t want to use triller and i’d rather pay $50 for the show because i’m a true AEW fan

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is it on bleacher report. i don’t want to use triller and i’d rather pay $50 for the show because i’m a true AEW fan

It is. It's also on Triller for $50 in the US, and on YouTube if you're fine with not having replays apparently.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

if you were a true fan you'd already know the answer

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MassRafTer posted:

I will be content with either Hayter or Mariah at All In, but Mariah May has won me over so quickly I’m biased.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

yes it is on bleacher report in the us. you can also use triller in the us now due to br making GBS threads the bed for the last show.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

all i know after watching this preshow package is if swerve does not win and have a good reign i will be forced to saw this company in half

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

all i know after watching this preshow package is if swerve does not win and have a good reign i will be forced to saw this company in half

He’s gonna lose to the Head of the Buffet Table

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Kyle’s poor atrophied right arm :saddowns:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a dumb moron posted:

its so sad

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What a bummer. It looked like she missed grabbing onto the rope to catch herself on the apron and crashed and burned unexpectedly :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

He’s gonna lose to the Head of the Buffet Table

you talking poo poo about Joe? I cannot abide!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

you talking poo poo about Joe? I cannot abide!

I’m pro big boy. I thought you were a Swerve Synchophant

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m pro big boy. I thought you were a Swerve Synchophant

I have room in my heart for both. Mostly because I have an enlarged heart

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Dango Bango posted:

What a bummer. It looked like she missed grabbing onto the rope to catch herself on the apron and crashed and burned unexpectedly :(

I really don't know how anyone could have thought that it was a work, between the accident itself, Emi's vamping (like a goddamn boss), and Yuka's body language for the rest of the match it was pretty clear that she was hurt and pretty severely. At least she was able to walk and finish the match but she sure was acting like it was something that's going to put her back on the shelf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

a dumb moron posted:

Yeah that looks rough. Huh, I didn't see the details of his injury but it looks like he wasn't sure he'd even be able to use it after the neck fusion.