Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lid posted:

I am angry on the internet Hook v Jericho is on the main card and Jay White is on the preliminary.

this but shane taylor imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

keithy george posted:

I've never found a party I couldn't poop on so: can I ask why, when we have rules about discussing streams and such, we openly and happily help americans jump the barricades and pay less for the PPVs when we're meant to be all in on supporting the product? It's still a violation of whatever rules that watching a stream would be. I've always assumed the cheaper price of PPVs is to make up for the lack of desirability since the show is live in other countries at undesirable times.

No one really gives a poo poo unless you post a link and if you don't know how to figure out how to "watch wrestling" online you don't deserve it. I do think they're a bit outdated but also places get weird when you let people openly post stream links.

Also there is some air in-between "watching the free stream" and "buying a VPN and paying the company money just at a different price point".

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Apr 21, 2024

Stanley Tweedle
Aug 15, 2001

Kyle Fletcher's powerbomb on Claudio

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Rob
Van
Dam

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Anyone know the presale code for Forbidden Door?

edit "UBSARENA" is sold out.

loving hell these service fees are ridiculous. Eddie Vedder was right!

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Apr 21, 2024

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
it really seems like Matt and Jeff wanted a gold watch belt run, but unfortunately for them the tag division is possibly the most stacked of any in history, Matt is washed, and Jeff is a perennial fuckup who looks like he wants to die after every single spot.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It probably would have happened if Jeff hadn't immediately hosed up the week before Bucks/Hardys. Or was it the triple tag ladder match? Either way, I don't blame AEW for not doing much else with them. The Firm Deletion was great fun and Matt had tons of fun little moments but his own inability to give it up lead to this. It'll suck if he falls down the grifter soundbite hole even further than he has already.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
They were setup for that run and Jeff hosed up like a week before it was going down. It's sad, but it does sound like Jeff has been doing better or is hiding it well if he isn't.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Jeff is a perennial fuckup who looks like he wants to die after every single spot.

???
JHDS?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

it really seems like Matt and Jeff wanted a gold watch belt run, but unfortunately for them the tag division is possibly the most stacked of any in history, Matt is washed, and Jeff is a perennial fuckup who looks like he wants to die after every single spot.

Yeah, like nostalgia is fine I guess but watching those two hobble around the ring was depressing.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

since jeff is under contract for a little while longer i do hope that tony capitalizes on that and we get willow

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY posted:

since jeff is under contract for a little while longer i do hope that tony capitalizes on that and we get willow

I hope we at least get MODEST, TO THE TOP

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

As a Samsung TV owner, which would one choose, Triller or YouTube for Dynasty?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Stanley Tweedle posted:

Kyle Fletcher's powerbomb on Claudio

yeah you know casual last ride powerbomb on CLAUDIO fffffff

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hardy would do well as a manager on NXT or something

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I think they were gonna get the gold watch run until Jeff's last fuckup.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Davros1 posted:

As a Samsung TV owner, which would one choose, Triller or YouTube for Dynasty?

They both work well so whichever is cheapest! I'll be using Triller as always

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Alan_Shore posted:

They both work well so whichever is cheapest! I'll be using Triller as always

Also, I think with Triller you get unlimited replays but YouTube only gives you VOD for one week.

Someone mentioned bullshit fees from Ticketmaster and you are so right. My wife just got tickets to Pink and they were $148 but the fees and everything were $50+. I hope the Biden administration follows through with suing them (although it will just end with the fees being added directly to the ticket price).

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So when Bandido comes back what would you prefer?

1) He helps Orange Cassidy fight a hypothetical 'worst friends' group.
2) He joins Hangman in that "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly' group that was imagined a month or three ago.

Personally I'm torn. I just know he should have a little more going for him than 'random heater that puts on great matches with dudes he ultimately loses to'
Even if he doesn't get more wins, it would still be nice for him to be a little more involved.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ChrisBTY posted:

So when Bandido comes back what would you prefer?

1) He helps Orange Cassidy fight a hypothetical 'worst friends' group.
2) He joins Hangman in that "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly' group that was imagined a month or three ago.

Personally I'm torn. I just know he should have a little more going for him than 'random heater that puts on great matches with dudes he ultimately loses to'
Even if he doesn't get more wins, it would still be nice for him to be a little more involved.

He shouldbe on his own as a babyface, putting him with heel Hangman is the worst thing they could do.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
We need RUSH to come back too. I feel like he's said he's coming back soon all year.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Heel Hangman is great and I think unfortunately the time has passed for that group to make a lot of sense. Bandido is cool enough on his own so give him a hot singles run and let him do his own thing. Maybe he can feud for the International Championship. I just want to see him have cool matches.

I guess they could still do stuff with him and Bryan Keith if they wanted. That'd be neat.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Also, I think with Triller you get unlimited replays but YouTube only gives you VOD for one week.

Someone mentioned bullshit fees from Ticketmaster and you are so right. My wife just got tickets to Pink and they were $148 but the fees and everything were $50+. I hope the Biden administration follows through with suing them (although it will just end with the fees being added directly to the ticket price).

I'm quite sure that (in Canada at least), youtube is 24 hours of access once you start watching, not a week, in case that matters to someone ordering.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sir Tonk posted:

Anyone know the presale code for Forbidden Door?

edit "UBSARENA" is sold out.

loving hell these service fees are ridiculous. Eddie Vedder was right!

AEWGEN2 AEWGEN3 AEWGEN5 should all work unless they caught on and shut down the presale.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we already have a Willow and she owns

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

They're already starting to include the fees in the list price on the site, which is a good start. These fees should be regulated though, there is zero justification for charging that much for a service provided by computers when they used to have a live phone bank that did it for like $2 a ticket.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MassRafTer posted:

AEWGEN2 AEWGEN3 AEWGEN5 should all work unless they caught on and shut down the presale.

Thanks those worked. Much better prices for these seats.

Didn't this ppv sell out pretty much immediately the past two years? There's alot of tickets left. Like when the revolution tickets went on sale I couldn't even get tickets into my cart they kept getting snagged.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sir Tonk posted:

Thanks those worked. Much better prices for these seats.

Didn't this ppv sell out pretty much immediately the past two years? There's alot of tickets left. Like when the revolution tickets went on sale I couldn't even get tickets into my cart they kept getting snagged.

This pre sale is almost certainly a mistake.Those are old codes from previous presales. The announcement was deleted by UBS Arena after they posted it. I'm guessing the real presale is Thursday.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

we already have a Willow and she owns

you're right, what we deserve is Itchweed

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Blade just posted on instagram that he's been on the shelf with two ruptured discs and two bulging discs. Brutal.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I am having internet bullshit issues today of all days. I am so mad right now. I guess I'll eat mobile data to watch the PPV if needed. :smith:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

It’s easily the best promo of her career. Toni :allears:

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Imagine if Toni loses and she just continues having the lipstick look on every time that she comes out.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

So what's the best way to buy Dynasty in the US? I feel like I've read a whole bunch of different offers.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Imagine if Toni loses and she just continues having the lipstick look on every time that she comes out.

Not for thunder rosa

If Mariah may finally turns on Toni, that is when you do that imo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

If toni loses to a barely mobile thunder Rosa after that promo I’m going to be so worked :rant:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Toni wins, her next defense is Mina Shirakawa and wins, Mariah picks Mina over Toni after like an attack or something, leads to Toni vs. Mariah, Mariah wins. :tinfoil:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cartridgeblowers posted:

So what's the best way to buy Dynasty in the US? I feel like I've read a whole bunch of different offers.

Triller.

Triller with a VPN through the UK if you want to deal with a VPN to save $25.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MassRafTer posted:

This pre sale is almost certainly a mistake.Those are old codes from previous presales. The announcement was deleted by UBS Arena after they posted it. I'm guessing the real presale is Thursday.

Weird. Well i got a hotel already so hope I can get tickets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Just a heads up to anyone with a Roku - the PPV triple pack is £34.90 on trillertv accessed via a roku device. Not sure if this is UK exclusive deal or what.

I still don't understand why it's so much cheaper and it doesn't limit the access to Roku devices (I only ever plug this thing in to buy ppvs).