Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Forbes is so drat full of Fake News :chaostrump:

Kenny Omega was fired several weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I used TunnelBear to set up AEW+ through Triller and did the triple PPV bundle. How long do I have to keep AEW+? All three months?

Edit: Also, does AEW+ require a VPN to watch or are they not too strict on that?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Issue with triller.

Fixed it by making sure I was logged out of the website. Such a weird set up but we are all good now.

Bizarro Kanyon fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Apr 21, 2024

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Alan_Shore posted:

They both work well so whichever is cheapest! I'll be using Triller as always

Also, I think with Triller you get unlimited replays but YouTube only gives you VOD for one week.

Someone mentioned bullshit fees from Ticketmaster and you are so right. My wife just got tickets to Pink and they were $148 but the fees and everything were $50+. I hope the Biden administration follows through with suing them (although it will just end with the fees being added directly to the ticket price).

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Imagine if Toni loses and she just continues having the lipstick look on every time that she comes out.