Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Good statement from Tony Khan. Glad to see Nyla getting time to shine hosting for PPV pre show too, i’d love to see her back in the title picture soon. She’d make a great TBS champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They’re going to lose viewers when they do women’s angles for a bit, until they build the division which they’re doing. Seems like they lost the most people due to the shittiest lead in imaginable and the mixed tag turning people off. It picked back up some for Ospreay and Claudio.

It would be cool to see them hit a million again but that’s probably a ways off. They should just be patient and build Ospreay, Swerve, Takeshita, bring MJF back and actually have Mone wrestle

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

weong thread

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tried to do a series of AEW guys in Sega Genesis levels but only my Penta one came out cool

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Penta should be world champion

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Every Undisputed Kingdom guy is rear end to me, flush the group to ROH

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I hope Emi doesn’t get to wrestle at Wembley

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I changed my mind I want to hear Emi’s theme, which sounds like listening to Sami Zayn’s theme on 15 Benadryl blaring in a huge stadium

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Whatever happened to the Chinese wrestlers Strong Hearts I think they were called during AEW’s first reveal? I know the pandemic hosed it up but we’re post pandemic now. I was really intrigued by them at that press conference

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Emi hate starts with Choco Pro which some people think is stupid or creepy. I personally just always thought it was sort of cringe.

The second layer is her fans are often very defensive and easy to rile up in a mildly amusing way.

The third is her fans being adamant she is on the Wembley show doing her Queen gimmick which was awful in my opinion and also Queen is lovely boomer music to many.

I no longer really know how I feel about Emi. I think in ring she’s overrated and has a bad look and gimmick, but I greatly enjoy watching people have extreme reactions to her positively or negatively. I think the best thing that could happen is she takes the AEW Women’s World Title off of Mercedes for maximum stan civil war.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hardy would do well as a manager on NXT or something

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Is it on bleacher report. i don’t want to use triller and i’d rather pay $50 for the show because i’m a true AEW fan

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

all i know after watching this preshow package is if swerve does not win and have a good reign i will be forced to saw this company in half

He’s gonna lose to the Head of the Buffet Table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

you talking poo poo about Joe? I cannot abide!

I’m pro big boy. I thought you were a Swerve Synchophant