Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fart Radio posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1780783256851329160

heyy congrats to ruby

e: it has come to my attention this is inadvertently a rampage spoiler but i thought "after dynamite" meant it was announced just for the live crowd, kinda too late to put tags on it, sorry

Smdh wrestling "journalists" can't even use proper grammar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It's funny you say that when a complaint last night was how the heels don't get enough big wins, mostly in the upper midcard. It's a tough balance!

:wave:

That was me in reaction to Shane Taylor eating the pin. My reasoning behind that is STP has always felt like a joke to me because it's always a foregone conclusion they're there to job. Which is the position of too many heels right now.

I'll admit it's tough to book though when AEW fans are the type to turn a good heel face because they love their work.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Roddy vs Kyle is a match I don't really care that much about while also acknowledging it'll be really good. Two great wrestlers but I just don't connect with either of them.

That said, I used to feel the same way about Daniel Garcia so they can easily change my mind! 

I'm very much with you on this, although I do care more about KOR given all he's been through adding to his character/gimmick/story.

Also, did I miss someone posting the quarter hours last week? What did THE TAPE do for the ratings? (Just curious - not trying to dive into ratings chat or re-debate if they should've aired it.)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Why are all of AEW's top wrestlers Heels or Tweeners?

:psyduck:

This is baffling to me, the person who posted earlier this morning there aren't enough top heels

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Online wrestling discourse is hitting a new low with this camera poo poo

Save us, CM Punk

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Great article! So many good memories here, some I was even a regular watcher for. :unsmith:

I really am so glad we got Punk coming out to Miseria Cantare for that dog collar match. I nearly fainted watching it happen. Magical stuff.

In hindsight, I'm glad JR talked all over the entrance :colbert:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shard posted:

Penta should be the playable character in a game. When you upgrade him he changes colors.

Fight Forever?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

emi is going to fight saraya backstage at all in this year

Tony Khan will once again fear for his life in London

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I have gotten AEW+ set up and purchased the three-pape-pack :feelsgood:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

First thing I do with AEW+

Rewatch Bucks vs. Page/Omega :)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh yeah - for anyone considering - NordVPN is doing a two-year plan for $3.99/month (or $5.49/mo for one year)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm sorry, I have a soft spot for dumb wordplay; it just makes me giggle :( I love Emi.

Erin if you were a football fan you'd fit right in during the old Rivals.com days :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What a bummer. It looked like she missed grabbing onto the rope to catch herself on the apron and crashed and burned unexpectedly :(