Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Why are all of AEW's top wrestlers Heels or Tweeners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

AEW's heel and face dynamics are more diverse than the WWE style that most people are used to.

Mox is a babyface but that doesn't mean he won't beat the poo poo out of people for looking at him the wrong way.

Ospreay is a babyface but he's aligned with Callis because his best buddy is and he joined the group back when he was still a heel.

Swerve is a babyface but he broke into a man's house not that long ago and threatened his child.

So it is like watching toonami instead of cartoon cartoon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Shard posted:

mostly because AEW has been going on so long that characters have had developments that blur the line. Mox used to be pure babyface but then he discovered his love of violence above all other considerations due to his friendship with Danielson. Hangman was pure babyface until he helped ftr beat the young bucks because he was so worried about losing the tag titles because it was all he had to make him think he was worth his peers friendship. Osprey is pretty much pure babyface but he's also in a heel group because he's kinda dumb lol.

I don't know who mox or Hangman are. I don't think they have been on any of the shows I've watched.

Osprey gives me Sting in the 4 horsemen vibes.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Everything surrounding toni storm is so weird lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Toni is married to the Gritty of pro wrestlint?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I really feel for the AEWarriors when they see these ratings. I experienced the same sense of inevitable doom knowing I was the only one buying and drinking amo zero watermelon.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

No. Seems like a good time

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Aew should sign Super Humman

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I liked this week's Wednesday show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I feel like most AEW promos I watch are a waste of time.