Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Roderick Strong should absolutely not go away. He's one of the best wrestlers on the roster. Doesn't mean as much when AEW has probably the most talented roster of all time, but nonetheless, Roddy is a fantastic wrestler and if anything I'd like to see more of him. Maybe he and Kylo can spinoff from the Kingdom and go on a dominant tag team run.

I just really like Roddy and people saying he should go away are wrong and bad :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Pinwiz11 posted:

It's time. I'm giving this whole AEW Plus thing a try.

Yer gonna have a great time

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Sorry about your Acclaimed merch, that would really bring me down

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Penta should grow a really long beard imo.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

are they gonna steal my identity

What's there to steal?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Evil Trent is gonna murderize poor Matt Sydal tomorrow and it's gonna rule. I saw Trent at Target once. I say that every time he's on screen.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

We need RUSH to come back too. I feel like he's said he's coming back soon all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is it on bleacher report. i don’t want to use triller and i’d rather pay $50 for the show because i’m a true AEW fan

if you were a true fan you'd already know the answer