Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i used to be a dedicated ospreay hater and i dreaded him coming to aew and i just cant

i cant anymore

i...

i like will ospreay. he is good. what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I can't believe aew is dying :(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Long-Time Lurker posted:

The casual fan is such a casual fan that they care about backstage issues and Punk drama, enough to not want to watch AEW because Punk is an innocent man who totally didn't start any of this poo poo.

listening to ~10 hours a week of bully ray/russo/cornette podcasts, castually

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

Good lord that Toni promo was probably the best one in the history of the division

absolutely incredible promo. toni is at the top of her game right now, that mariah may is there to remind you how bland old toni was in comparison is just great happenstance.

really hate to hear that yuka may be hurt again :( i was mostly just confused and thought it was just a weird work for too long. emi definitely showing why she's on the roster, takes a vet to draw that much attention away just by vamping

also rly loved stat/willow/stokely's promo, womens div is cooking.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Toni wins, her next defense is Mina Shirakawa and wins, Mariah picks Mina over Toni after like an attack or something, leads to Toni vs. Mariah, Mariah wins. :tinfoil:

i would like this. who could toni get as her new "protege" to do tag matches? maybe anna jay? i know shes divisive but ive always been a big thunder rosa fan (even tho they hosed up her theme what the HELL) but it really seems like this was a "prove i can still do this for myself" kinda run which, fair enough but no way do i think she should beat toni right now. toni is red hot and the mariah may thing would be so good and makes so much sense i do not particularly care to divert from it.

"hell is in my bedroom and i make love to my demons every night" is an incredibly hard line and two years ago i wouldve never believed that toni storm was gonna be one of my favorite things in all of wrestling. timeless toni 4 evr