Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I hope they do Mox Takeshita soon :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Kvantum posted:

The ratings for last night are bad, really bad. How much of an impact is AEW+ really having on their numbers in the US?

any idea where it ranked for the night? it was up against pretty stiff competition with two nba play-in games last night, including one that tipped off at 7 pm and came down to the final second.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Forbes didn't get the memo on AEW's ratings?!?!

The grifting has begun.

fortunately for me, the Hardys were ALways Bad.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

It’s easily the best promo of her career. Toni :allears:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

If toni loses to a barely mobile thunder Rosa after that promo I’m going to be so worked :rant:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cartridgeblowers posted:

So what's the best way to buy Dynasty in the US? I feel like I've read a whole bunch of different offers.

Triller.

Triller with a VPN through the UK if you want to deal with a VPN to save $25.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is it on bleacher report. i don’t want to use triller and i’d rather pay $50 for the show because i’m a true AEW fan

yes it is on bleacher report in the us. you can also use triller in the us now due to br making GBS threads the bed for the last show.