Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

aew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kennel posted:

There's 4 of them and each has 20 fingers and toes.

*RVD voice*

whoa

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Whatever happened to the Chinese wrestlers Strong Hearts I think they were called during AEW’s first reveal? I know the pandemic hosed it up but we’re post pandemic now. I was really intrigued by them at that press conference

Stronghearts weren't the Chinese wrestlers, Stronghearts was CIMA, T-Hawk and El Lindaman. the Chinese wrestlers were from CIMA's promotion OWE that shut down when Covid started

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DogsInSpace! posted:

I never understand the hate. Queen Emi is cool and that Freddy Mercury gimmick was ages ago. Kinda worried about Yuka tho after that match spot. Emi tho has some nice hard moves and is more than reliable to work around whatever happens in the match. Really good veteran and a solid hand that will more than like never demand the title. She just shows up now and then to make other women look good. Again, no idea why some people seem to loudly hate her.

Because it makes people who like her mad, i dont know why this has to keep being explained lol