Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

PAC got his little hammer back and all is right with the world.

Loved the Jericho and Hook segment although Hook took an attack on his father pretty lightly all things considered. But this new Jericho is pretty great so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ospreay getting out of the Giant Swing was wild, what a cool way to counter that. Loved the post-match stuff, too. Ospreay's obviously going to split from Callis sooner rather than later, but with Fletcher there, it's a bit more complicated than just walking away.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

haunted bong posted:

I think my favorite part is how well Daniel Garcia hung with everyone else in that six man tag.

The C2 did wonders for him, crowd loves him and he's generally presented as being on the same level as the top talent.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I kinda wish Shane Taylor had won but the image of them demolishing OC after the match as Trent just watched was pretty great, too.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Roddy vs Kyle is a match I don't really care that much about while also acknowledging it'll be really good. Two great wrestlers but I just don't connect with either of them.

That said, I used to feel the same way about Daniel Garcia so they can easily change my mind! 

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Sisal Two-Step posted:

what if roddy releases a shirt that features a bunch of hot babes screaming ADAAMMMM in front of a car?

Yeah that'd probably do it for me.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

CaptainApathyUK posted:

Which young boy do we think Heel Jericho successfully convinces to sit beneath the learning tree after Hook murders him on Sunday? Maybe someone like a Lee Johnson?

Danhausen becomes Jericho's #1 Fanhausen. It'd play off the Hookhausen stuff nicely and I know he and Jericho have done a lot of stuff together before on the Jericho cruise.

The only downside is I don't know if Danhausen is an actual weird CM Punk fanboy or if he's just been playing that up online for some reason. If it's the latter, perfect. If it's the former, I dunno if he'd be willing to poke fun at himself like that.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

AEW's heel and face dynamics are more diverse than the WWE style that most people are used to.

Mox is a babyface but that doesn't mean he won't beat the poo poo out of people for looking at him the wrong way.

Ospreay is a babyface but he's aligned with Callis because his best buddy is and he joined the group back when he was still a heel.

Swerve is a babyface but he broke into a man's house not that long ago and threatened his child.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

graph posted:

remember when claudio debuted and went up to the camera guy and was like ehh?? ehhh???

That ruled a lot and I was one of the people convinced that was Claudio filming in disguise prior to his debut.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

C. Everett Koop posted:

Yeah, about that.

Tony immediately back-tracking on his supportitive statement. Words are empty without actual action. Either run Oklahoma again and put Nyla front and center or outright say you'll never run Oklahoma again.

He never said he wouldn't do that?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Sega 32X posted:

I want Nyla to get another brief world champ run. Just have her get a new finisher or manager or something and go on a monster heel run for a few months. Win the title in Oklahoma and piledriver JR

Nyla pre-records a bunch of hype videos for herself, then plays them during her matches to keep herself motivated. That way Nyla gets the best possible manager for herself - Nyla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Yuka is an absolute monster to work through that injury, and Emi’s an absolute pro for working the crowd to give Yuka time to recover. I hope it’s a super minor injury because Yuka’s great and the crowd was going nuts for her by the end.

And echoing that Toni’s promo was amazing. Super fired up, a little bit crazy, and completely badass.