Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony isn’t abiding by all the ultimatums i gave him online again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

guess the one-week ratings pop from the brawl in footage was for nothing huh?

it built Excitement and Intrigue for the tag title match on Sunday

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

where’s my cut tony u lil bitch

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

could someone post the young bucks drawing

hasn’t happened yet and i wouldn’t get my hopes up

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wow this thread is really gonna turn on matt hardy and pretend he wasn’t producing gold these last few years????

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

I have fond memories of Matt in the Falls Count Anywhere and Stadium Stampede matches 4 years ago, the Christian matches that were really good despite him being immobile and that Bucks/Hardys match from DON 2022. The last Hardy Compound match was funny and some of his backstage skits are funny. I do think it says a lot about today's fans and today's journalists that his view that AEW's backstage drama detracts more than WWE's backstage drama is probably one that would win a poll if you asked random fans on X Dot Com (formerly Twitter).

this says a lot about wrestling society on x

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

are they gonna steal my identity

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

apophenium posted:

What's there to steal?

my avatar

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

emi is going to fight saraya backstage at all in this year

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the missing danhausen sign last is proof that tony khan needs to have someone else start playing the role of danhausen. i think the butcher could work

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

with all the free stuff europeans brag about like healthcare they seem to be able to afford more expensive papes. time to raise the prices tony

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’m very happy I’m going on a date and I’m glad that I’ve started to connect with someone but WHY DID I SAY I WAS FREE SUNDAY NIGHT?!?!?

because you wanted to watch 5 hours of wrestling with them!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Hopefully thunder doesn't get a case of jobitis today

doc sampson has the monumental task today of clearing both thunder and malakai to lay down on their “bad backs”

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Matt hardy is in tna now :rip:

did AEW fumble him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

since jeff is under contract for a little while longer i do hope that tony capitalizes on that and we get willow