Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

projecthalaxy posted:

I think we need a third swing at this

it's easy to hold a camera

It might be better if they didn’t force wrestlers to do camera work. DONT THINk WE DONT RECOGNISE YOU CLAUDIO!!!

Kvantum posted:

The ratings for last night are bad, really bad. How much of an impact is AEW+ really having on their numbers in the US?

Is it time … to wrap it up?

Makes you guys feel any better I’m doing my part. Watching on FITE and TSN. Not my fault nobody cares about Canadialand. At least I’m not in Oklahoma. I kid to all my cousins in Oklahoma but seriously… Oklahoma sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Hawt!

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

I never understand the hate. Queen Emi is cool and that Freddy Mercury gimmick was ages ago. Kinda worried about Yuka tho after that match spot. Emi tho has some nice hard moves and is more than reliable to work around whatever happens in the match. Really good veteran and a solid hand that will more than like never demand the title. She just shows up now and then to make other women look good. Again, no idea why some people seem to loudly hate her.

Seriously hope that Yuka is able to walk off that one nasty spot and not a bigger injury. She ate it fairly bad.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Alaois posted:

Because it makes people who like her mad, i dont know why this has to keep being explained lol
I mean… I get it kinda. We were all trolls when we were like 12-16 because it was funny and we were bored as hell. Just don’t see continuing that as an adult. I mean I can get behind trolling nazis or some right wing millionaire grifter because they are terrible and you are punching up at least. Trolling some fan of some wrestler you don’t like just feels… empty. Like I don’t even want to troll people who think Roman or Cody are the best or happens to believe McDonalds is the best food on earth. I disagree and, in wwe’s case, I find the company evil as hell and want it turned to ash but some fanboy? Even the obnoxious guys covering their walls in HHH merch and making podcasts about the fall of AEW all I can muster is a sigh. Even the big “Emi should be at Wembley” gang wasn’t THAT bad. Dunno. Maybe I’m weird.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I feel so bad for Yuka, she clearly hurt her leg on the botch but it's amazing that she finished the match and that Emi immediately knew how to work the crowd up and do some simple spots to get the crowd wanting to see Yuka kill her. Abrupt ending due to the injury and yet the last sequence was very very good. I really hope Yuka isn't too badly hurt because even with everything surrounding that match she reminded everyone that she's so good. Next level good in a way many others on the roster wish they could be.

Same. Good on them both for safely working past a bad situation.

Decent Rampage and Collision. Glad RVD gets a payday though he looked a little tired at the end. Still amazed guys in their late 40’s and up can look so good in AEW. Match was a little sloppy but still fun. Bucks and Okada was good as always but still consistently blown away at how effortlessly smooth PAC is. Just shocked and hope he gets some more gold. Dude deserves it as does all Death Triangle.

I’m tired of the Acclaimed. I don’t want to be but I am. I’m a big fan of sending wrestlers on excursions and Acclaimed going to Japan for a year may help everyone involved. I don’t hate them or anything but I want to see some kind of good trios reign for Bullet Club Gold.

Last note: Danielson is a freakin lunatic. Day before the Ospreay pape match and he still goes all out. We are blessed to have AEW and the best roster on the planet
Edit: want to note I’m not calling out any goons with Emi hate. You guys have been fairly kind compared to other places. Still think Goons are among the best peeps on this here interwebs

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Apr 21, 2024

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Which order to watch, Rampage or collision first?

I say Rampage but really that is because I caught it first. Danielson and Claudio vs Soup Boy and Fletcher was drat good should have gone last.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the toni promo was legitimately one of the greatest in the history of the company

It was great. Stoke, Willow and Stat was good. I enjoyed the HoB promo even if it wasn’t mind blowing but I like spooky. Still hope the rumours about Malakai and Buddy turn out wrong as I like them in AEW and would miss them if they were gone tho the King and Hart are my faves. Brody barking never gets old and Julia is so good at <waves hands at everything wrestling>

Douchey EVPs that couldn’t manage a Target are my favourite Bucks in a long time. Their smug friend Okada needs to start hating on the AEW young talent tho. Can’t wait to see if the Scapegoat joins.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Apr 21, 2024