Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Tony looking terrified and nodding through whatever corrupt bullshit the Bucks said was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

On the plus side, building up trios teams means that when those titles are competitive again there will be people who are already established competing for them.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Cavauro posted:

hope to see yuka on dynamite one more time before retirement. all kidding aside, hope to see yuka on ppv one more time before retirement

You're retiring?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Yeah, this is a pre-pape pape.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

wow wikida wow wikida wow wikida worst friend

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Does anyone else get the issue with aew plus where once a month on the day payment renews it doesn't allow you access for about six hours?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Finally got to the Yuka / Emi match, and my god Emi does an absolutely genius job of buying time and adjusting the match on the fly. It's one thing to be a good wrestler when things are going well, but to entirely retool a match like that was just an incredibly show of skill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

CobiWann posted:

Same, but I asked my DM to be done early and he was kind enough to agree since I always show up on time and bring him berries.

Although since he's vehemently not a fan of pro wrestling, according to my DM, I am not allowed to pattern my Bard after Orange Cassidy or my goblin Monk after PAC.

(jokes on him, my Bard's patterned after Kyle "lay down in the middle of a promo" O'Reilly)

I am playing a college of swords bard modelled on Hikaru Shida and named after Yuka Sakazaki.