Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
While I have yet to watch a disappointing AEW pape, my friends and I are usually totally exhausted by the end of the night. A week ago Dynasty felt like one of the best AEW cards on paper, now it seems bloated again. They don't tend to frontload their shows, so most of the star-studded matches take place near the end of the evening, which can be a real pacing issue as well.

This sunday will kick off a period in which there's one pape every 5-6 weeks, so there's no need to include every available big name. 'Less is more', Tony!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
Do you have any idea how hard it is to watch a Chris Jericho match at 5AM in the year of our lord 2024

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
Ratings are fine for a wrestling show on wednesday. Once the new TV deal drops people will move their goalposts again.