Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

You're welcome, everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

rotinaj posted:

I am torn

I would love to see Hook just beat the brakes off Jericho, suplex the poo poo out of him and then choke him out

But if Jericho manages to squeak out a win and be a braying jackass about the FTW title, carrying it around in a velvet bag and such, it could be extremely funny

Jericho wins the FTW title, then announces on the next Dynamite that he is taking time off due to injury. He blames Hook, claiming he was trying to shoot on him.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Hey, remember in the last thread that I said I was writing a listicle about AEW's best storylines? Here's the listicle about AEW's best storylines.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Kennel posted:

There's 4 of them and each has 20 fingers and toes.

And we're going to see them fing.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

No! My NFT!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I think I need this for Forbidden Door.

https://twitter.com/RealJeffCobb/status/1781169149554962588

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the missing danhausen sign last is proof that tony khan needs to have someone else start playing the role of danhausen. i think the butcher could work

I know exactly the man for the job.