Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MIXED TAG 1 1.82%
ELITE VS PENTA/PAC/GARCIA 8 14.55%
DEONNA VS MARIAH 1 1.82%
ORANGE V SHANE 3 5.45%
CLAUDIO VS WILL(OSPREAY) 42 76.36%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Calvin Tankman in the main event segment, get him a graphic already!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Great, another wrestling birth of a baby hand

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

They’ve done this a couple of times now and it’s such a neat way to come back from a break.

They also have a camera on a dolly below the hard cam they use sometimes that gives a really unique shot. It’s level with the ring or so and shot from behind the crowd makes it look like a movie shot rather than a sports shot.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 18, 2024

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

The production trucks getting into a war about who can do the most impressive wipe transition.

If there’s one thing AEW should bring back from 80s/early 90s wrestling, it should be the various wipe transitions. Maybe they got the new TV trucks to power these.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think it will be pretty obvious if they decide to never run Oklahoma again

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pinwiz11 posted:

It's time. I'm giving this whole AEW Plus thing a try.

The commercial-free life is a beautiful thing

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks, I still don't know who that is but at least that's now just down to my own ignorance rather than Twitter being a badly run website!

He was real good when his head was a baseball and even better when it was not

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Her backstage promos or shorter ones like when she interrupted Willow have been fine. The monologues were death. I hope she turns full heel and aligns with Stokely because I could see that being a fun pair with them working great off of one another.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kukash posted:

Sorry I'm a little late to the VPN talk but I have a Roku TV so it seems like I'm screwed since you can't use a VPN on those. Guess I'm still gonna be paying American dollars for the show?

You can set a VPN up on your router too, usually just by uploading a file with some other credentials in your router’s settings via web browser. Most VPNs have instructions on how to do this, some better than others. But then you can enable it at the router level, open the app on your Roku and start the video, then disable at the router again.

I’ve found on my android tv that sometimes Triller gets cached and doesn’t recognize I’ve changed regions, so I have to force quit it and reopen with the VPN on.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

explosivo posted:

I was laughing my rear end off at Tony saying "high flying 420 eliminator match" over and over again last night

Nigel really came prepared with a night full of weed jokes too

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

projecthalaxy posted:

The HR Mandated Clamdigger Retraction was the best moment of the night imo

This was really funny. Nigel is such a fun commentator.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

a dumb moron posted:

Yeah barring unfortunate injuries or whatever, I’m hoping it goes to Mariah. At All In, perhaps?

I considered this but considered Rosa winning and Mariah “winning it back” pushing Toni even more over the edge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

did AEW fumble him?

No, they let his contract expire. Not wanting either Hardy in the ring shouldn’t be seen as a fumble at this point. Matt would be good as a manager or backstage guy but his best in-ring days are far behind him.