Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

heehee posted:

LOLOILERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I mean yeah he doesnt score that much, but he still had 25 goals and 60 points this year. Career highs and because he got to be top 6 all year of course, but he'd been a 15 goal/40-45ish point guy on the third line for years

Again, not a real #1 center, but I'm kinda surprised it took so long for him to get a real shot in Bostons top 6. Even considering they had Bergeron and Krejci for a lot of the time he's been here.

Agree with all of this. My point was more that he's one of those guys that just looks *different* out there. Like he's so good with the puck, and skates so well that he *should* be a 70+ point player.

Anyway, the Leafs fans' doomerism is kinda funny to watch in real time (I'm usually on the other side of it.) I feel like the B's stole that win last night, and this series is not close to over.

Re: Goalie chat - I think you have to keep the rotation going to keep the locker room mentality, but goddamn has Swayman turned into something special. When he first came up I thought he was kinda Jonathan Quick-lite, but his fundamental positioning is just leagues better now. He's so much quieter in net, and still athletic enough to make the insane saves.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
cats baby let's go cats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Tkachuk you magnificent bastard

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Isles getting bad goaltending

You gotta get that

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
wow the Islanders have 12 shots already, that's more than they have in the rest of the series right?

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

lunging across my living room to mute the tv as soon as that what a pro wants ad comes on

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

HOLY gently caress posted:

lunging across my living room to mute the tv as soon as that what a pro wants ad comes on

its an all-time dogshit commercial

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It's a little flat

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Should have muted it as soon as you heard Bucci

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Jamwad Hilder posted:

its an all-time dogshit commercial

Seriously. It's loving awful and I can't seem to mute it fast enough

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

They come with remotes.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Suck my balls, Tampa.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Nocheez posted:

They come with remotes.

The remote was across the room because i was on my way to the kitchen to get coffee, okay :colbert:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I do not like the Tampa Bay Lightning.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

Cocaine Bear posted:

Suck my balls, Tampa.

Lots of truth on this page

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

fartknocker posted:

Tkachuk you magnificent bastard

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hell of a block by Stamkos there

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Andersen :stare:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Yay cats

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lol at the Isles' attempts to gain the zone with the goalie pulled after most of their forwards were on for 90 seconds+.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Goddamn bisonette is terrible

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Oh cmon Igor

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
shesty?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Hah yes

Get it right back

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
KREIDS! Atta way to pick him up

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
whoever that forward is at the blueline who decided to let Zibanejad shoot instead of giving up a one-timer to Lindgren...thank you but you might not want to do that?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

loving ref
Weak as all hell

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Lmao goodrowe shorty

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
GOODROW! there's my playoff man

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lmao eat poo poo caps

lgr

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Holy poo poo but that should t have been a penalty either
gently caress off ref

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
oh wow Rempe loving smoked that dude

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

loving reputation call

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Levitate posted:

loving reputation call

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Why is Rempe mad he got a penalty that is advantage NYR lol. Dudes doing his job

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

rempe nooo :(

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Everyone except Rempe gets to finish their checks on the wall.

Rangers are looking like they’re trying to put to bed any doubts they’re legit tonight.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

They’re gonna have to take him out of the lineup just because the refs will call him whenever he touches someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Mind_Taker posted:

Why is Rempe mad he got a penalty that is advantage NYR lol. Dudes doing his job

Caps scored two the other game they’re totally bad at it