Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
"2 champs & a king"

eddie is still a champ :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Majinfoose posted:

I think Toni is too over and Rosa is too cooked/cold to change the title to her. I was surprised when Thunder beat Mariah for the match. I was much more excited at Toni and Mariah hitting each other hard and maybe kissing (NOT IN A HORNY WAY).

Extremely same. I thought Mariah would win and throw Toni into crisis mode having to fight her devotee, and then lose to her. Whatever is happening now, the next major beat should be Mariah winning the belt and shedding the Toni Jr stuff.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
IDK who said it, but I gree with whoever said Thunder Rosa came back to prove to herself that she could but is planning on retiring from in-ring stuff and maybe getting that back fusion surgery. She never lost the title, so Toni getting a definitive win over the former champ can tie a bow on that whole thing. Toni wins clean imo.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

They also really need to change Thunder Rosa's theme back, this new one isn't working

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think I was dead last last time which is incredible

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

apophenium posted:

IDK who said it, but I gree with whoever said Thunder Rosa came back to prove to herself that she could but is planning on retiring from in-ring stuff and maybe getting that back fusion surgery. She never lost the title, so Toni getting a definitive win over the former champ can tie a bow on that whole thing. Toni wins clean imo.

that was me, I think it'll be good for both of them if Toni wins clean

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

that was me, I think it'll be good for both of them if Toni wins clean

:hai:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I predicted with my heart rather than my head, I'm sure that will come back to bite me

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Results are here for those interested: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAFsLrht77vFNktyFkMVuKA_oRp5zxg7Hv56kA_D3cyoc_Uw/viewanalytics

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
dang I don't think I've ever before seen a prediction game with so many lopsided results, at the moment there's eleven questions at 75% or higher

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DEAR RICHARD posted:

"2 champs & a king"

you heart doesn't count

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Put in 5 title changes, which feels like a lot, but Trios and Tag auto counts as 2.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

BDawg posted:

Put in 5 title changes, which feels like a lot, but Trios and Tag auto counts as 2.

By my match results I predicted 5... But in the title change prediction itself I put 4. Not a mistake, just me being smart!

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

apophenium posted:

By my match results I predicted 5... But in the title change prediction itself I put 4. Not a mistake, just me being smart!

I honestly thought about that to hedge my losses, but figured, “when you’re right, you’re right.”

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Eddie Kingston will either turn heel tonight or the seeds will be planted for a turn in the not too distant future.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

I don’t see my username in here, did I do it wrong? :saddowns:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

a dumb moron posted:

I don’t see my username in here, did I do it wrong? :saddowns:

It might just be off the view, looks like it only shows the first 100

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ganso Bomb posted:

Yeah, real boobs!!

Picks submitted, not confident as usual. Struggled on Hook/Jericho the most. Hook already beat him so now I’m thinking Jericho takes advantage of the FTW rules to sneak out a win and add to his learning tree delusion. Probably start calling himself a hardcore legend.

Jericho/Hook is the hardest for me to. I just don't see where it goes next either way. Also Julia/Willow is kinda tough because Willow winning seems almost too telegraphed to be the direction.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Eddie Kingston will either turn heel tonight or the seeds will be planted for a turn in the not too distant future.

Eddie can’t be a heel.

He could slap Sue and I’d still be on board.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
Filled out it last night l and forgot my answers time to die nasty

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DEAR RICHARD posted:

"2 champs & a king"

i mean, on borrowed time...

(I'd be stunned if Gabe Kidd isn't winning in Ontario)

ChrisBTY posted:

I'm frankly amazed anybody would predict FTR winning.

Honestly, the deciding factor for me is the likely debut of the MCMG on Wednesday. I assume Sabin and Shelley would be faces, so it makes more sense for the Bucks to be delusional heel champs who only win thanks to outside help, then brag about beating the best teams on the planet only for the Machine Guns to come out to put the lie to it.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

lol I just realized I got Ospreay and Danielson mixed up as to which GOAT is which.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

E wrong thread

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/187qvBSHpW1lRe0y2qhWrXnzlnmBZ8U-g-mFXq0ZTYis/edit?usp=sharing

IcePhoenix 90
blunt 90
mooseinfants 88
STING 64 87
Spiggy 87
Purple Monkey 87
maruhkati 87
Kennel 87
Kaveman 87
JUNGLE BOY 87

Time of the longest match in the first 3 was 21:55
5 Titles changed hands (AEW Trios, TBS, FTW, AEW Tag, AEW World)
The ladder match was the eighth match on the main card

The top ten (the ones I posted above) all got every match right, it came down to props

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

TOP 50

thanks again, icephoenix!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

a great night for JB

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm for real saying this. i thought b illy goat meant an actual goat the animal, while GOAT meant will ospreay who is the goat. i accept that bryan danielson is the goat, that billy goat stands for billy ospreay, and i'm a dumb rear end of the highest degree

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I got the goat and tag matches wrong and that puts me in 119/142 :negative: at least i'm not erin or foosch

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
this is the first time i've ever done well (speaking generally and broadly about life here)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Pretty predictable results this time, quite a few people getting every match right.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I placed 62nd to 78th so I'm settling on 69th. Woooooo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pinwiz11 posted:

I placed 62nd to 78th so I'm settling on 69th. Woooooo

It's actually 61st to 77th because the first row is the headers

I'll let you do the math from there (NICE)

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Top 20. I seconded guessed the HOB one after I entered it, and it is the one I got wrong.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
#20 whooo, no complaints!

thanks again for doing this!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Majinfoose posted:

Top 20. I seconded guessed the HOB one after I entered it, and it is the one I got wrong.

the house never jobs

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the house never jobs

I KNOW THAT NOW

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
My best finish ever on the best pape ever. P sure I messed up and mis-counted and put down 6 title changes but oh well AEW rules

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I only missed Hook/Jericho which I immediately knew I got wrong after I put it in but I was still hoping against hope tonight would be the end of that feud

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/187qvBSHpW1lRe0y2qhWrXnzlnmBZ8U-g-mFXq0ZTYis/edit?usp=sharing

IcePhoenix 90
blunt 90
mooseinfants 88
STING 64 87
Spiggy 87
Purple Monkey 87
maruhkati 87
Kennel 87
Kaveman 87
JUNGLE BOY 87

Time of the longest match in the first 3 was 21:55
5 Titles changed hands (AEW Trios, TBS, FTW, AEW Tag, AEW World)
The ladder match was the eighth match on the main card

The top ten (the ones I posted above) all got every match right, it came down to props

drat i was 10 seconds short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

12/12 on match predictions. Kept out of the Top 10 on prop bets and my inability to count. (I bet 3 title changes instead of 5 for some really stupid reason). 14th is still rad as gently caress.