Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
if there's going to be any prize for winning, it should be the ability to add whatever prop bet you like to the next game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

0konner posted:

I’m clarifying for you actually how to not run your game stupidly.

lol :rolleyes:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ganso Bomb posted:

Didn’t we have a really weird one for Revolution? I feel like we suggested stupid questions to add to the game and a very silly one made the cut.

I had a prop for World's End that was just a blind pick between five options and the one in the middle won, that might be what you're thinking of.

The only one that stands out for me with revolution was if Darby was going to try and dive on the Bucks before the bell but honestly I've used that prop multiple times

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

IcePhoenix posted:

I had a prop for World's End that was just a blind pick between five options and the one in the middle won, that might be what you're thinking of.

yeah you had to vote for what you thought would be the least voted-for option haha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's good for the game

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

IcePhoenix posted:

That’s definitely what I was thinking of

Barry Bluejeans posted:

if there's going to be any prize for winning, it should be the ability to add whatever prop bet you like to the next game

:hmmyes:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

0konner posted:

I’m clarifying for you actually how to not run your game stupidly.

get out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

graph posted:

yeah you had to vote for what you thought would be the least voted-for option haha

It was great. Lame brains like myself read through it too quickly and picked the most voted for option instead. Worked myself into a shoot, brother.