Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm still not sure if I'm buying it or not. It doesn't feel like a really great card but it's AEW and they tend to do at least a good job of putting on a show. Usually a great one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

tbf as someone who catches like half of every other dynamite/collision, i don't really care about Hook/Jericho, Willow/Julia, Toni/Rosa, or the trios and expect them to be whatever matches. Bucks/FTR i don't give a poo poo about the angle but at least should be a pretty good match unless there's a catastrophic botch

really i'd say three match show with Joe/Swerve, Danielson/Ospreay, and Okada/PAC. I would say Joe/Swerve isn't gonna live up to the other two but Joe's pulled out some really good stuff on this singles run so I'm willing to be surprised. I guess I want Swerve to win even if it feels like it'd be a weirdly underwhelming win. maybe they'd turn him back heel to get more juice out of the title run than they got out of the chase

I'm pretty much here. I watch the weeklies but 3 match show is such a hard sell to me for a freaking $50 price point :smith: especially when it's gonna turn into a monthly thing. Especially the hook/jericho thing. I really, really am not sold on that at all.

On the other hand, I wanna see Swerve stomp Joe's rear end.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

I called Swerve being top guy as soon as he debuted but I still want Joe to win

I live for Joe losing. Every time. All the time.

We spent the night at the emergency vet so it's a good thing I didn't buy this, but I'm gonna follow the thread and cheer for Swerve anyhow.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm so confused, I thought Amazon just delivers to folks' houses.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Has Joe slimmed down a bit?

last I saw him he looked it. Though even when he's pretty hefty he looks fantastic.