Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trent? Vs Sydal 2 1.26%
OC/Shibata vs STP 0 0%
Acclaimed vs BCG 1 0.63%
Pac vs Okada 3 1.89%
HoB vs Adam, Eddie and Mark 0 0%
Willow vs Julia 1 0.63%
Roddy vs Kyle 0 0%
Jericho vs Hook 6 3.77%
Storm vs Rosa 1 0.63%
Danielson vs Ospreay 139 87.42%
Bucks vs FTR 1 0.63%
Joe vs Swerve 5 3.14%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I love the stage setup they had.

it's not really obvious from tv, but dailys place is an open-air amphitheater directly attached to/extending from a side of jaguars stadium

the ring is in the pit and an audience section is built on the stage. entrances come from stage right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
also obligatory return to dailys repost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRu3AvXUYQI

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1783187701031645625?t=HsJnpz7ijB_QpXF4vSIN0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/1783239849891246160?t=D6lXm0Yzb-3LNTUeoFhq3Q&s=19

Some feel-good tweets tonight.

Realizing that Swerve's first show as champ is going to be a Daily's Place show feels great. I hope the atmosphere is just as electric as the last time they were there. I love the stage setup they had.

swerve front and centre is giving me hangman as world champ vibes. the feeling is back baby

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Whenever Swerve and Hangman fight for the big belt that's gonna be like Austin/Rock at Wrestlemania, for me. If we got a hype video set to My Way I'd probably crap my pants and die. Not sure in which order.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sandman from ECW posted:

Whenever Swerve and Hangman fight for the big belt that's gonna be like Austin/Rock at Wrestlemania, for me. If we got a hype video set to My Way I'd probably crap my pants and die. Not sure in which order.

honestly, same. im so excited for that inevitable feud in swerves reign

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I hope Swerve holds the belt for at least two years. We haven't had a multi-year champ yet and I think he's got the goods to sustain a long run.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I hope Swerve has a dope little reign and then Ospreay becomes the unbeatable champion GOAT who terrorizes the whole world.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

No. Mark is the one with a ton. He has so many he ran out of room to tattoo their names on his right ribs, and had to start having them tattooed on his left ribs

ahhh right, jay had some some kids but mark had a whole clan

the briscoe brood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i hope everyone has a good time :kiddo: