Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

New Jungle Boy avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

tonight was the greatest night of tony khan's life

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lol at the existence of Undisputed Kingdom in light of this

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

welp I guess Tony's officially a FT on-screen character huh

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Kenny is going to be very confused next week :lmao:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Next week Kenny Omega shows up wide-eyed and horrified as corporate instructions come down that Kenny as the sole remaining EVP not involved in this angle is now officially in charge of all corporate oversight and showrunning responsibilities for AEW going forward.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

D.N. Nation posted:

no he is officially deceased

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Shad thought this was a shoot.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Jack Perry was so loving awesome tonight, his lovely little grins to the camera, his disingenuous promo, gently caress this is so cool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

I actually took it as a way to write Tony out of being around for awhile!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Kenny going to try to get hangman to join his squadron to fight off The Alliance to End Khanmania

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

Shad thought this was a shoot.

Don't be silly. Shad KNOWS this was a shoot!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao carlie bravo pogging out at shad

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

this is a loving classical painting

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/confirmedshoot/status/1783316567301787656?s=46&t=8I_WPv0Z9cU-IEeoYhQNEg

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

JUNGLE BOY posted:

no he is officially deceased

Wait this is why they've been having the AEW account tweet out the card more than Tony.......it's all to set this up. RIP TONY

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

mst4k posted:

Av friend, you should watch every week, like 90% of the time it is very good.

Ya Dynasty was my first full show I had bought and seen, before that I had seen only youtube videos.

In AEW megathread folks convinced me to checkout the regular show, I didn't realize its on TSN stream in Canada which I have so ya I decided to check iout.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ivypls posted:

tonight was the greatest night of tony khan's life

You know how dogs are just happy to be acting and you can see their tails wagging in movies while they “attack” people? That’s basically Tony in that segment.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
also fwiw the audio seemed fine on the triller stream

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cody if there was ever a time

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Kenny Omega waking up tomorrow and checking his phone after bingeing Street Fighter 6 and falling asleep in front of his TV

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Miching Mallecho posted:

Kenny going to try to get hangman to join his squadron to fight off The Alliance to End Khanmania

Week after week you have new wrestlers come out and do their finishers on Tony to end the show until the entire roster has done it

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Ulio posted:

Ya Dynasty was my first full show I had bought and seen, before that I had seen only youtube videos.

In AEW megathread folks convinced me to checkout the regular show, I didn't realize its on TSN stream in Canada which I have so ya I decided to check iout.

So glad to see you back!! Glad you're enjoying yourself :)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jerusalem posted:

Next week Kenny Omega shows up wide-eyed and horrified as corporate instructions come down that Kenny as the sole remaining EVP not involved in this angle is now officially in charge of all corporate oversight and showrunning responsibilities for AEW going forward.

overstressed stage manager kenny omega would be fun if he wants to be on tv while he heals

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/IVPvideos/status/1783316842334859411

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what if shad khan is revealed as the higher power to stop his son from wasting all his money?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

haunted bong posted:

If he changes his Twitter handle to Ghost of Tony Khan, I’d flip

The shows don't change at all, except Tony wears a white sheet and nobody can see him.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lmao an official NFL account retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/TCNGrantGordon/status/1783315519577436175?t=pVT6iVnjHOUBdmCwiElSrA&s=19

Lol this one too

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1783315329369727410?t=DpeCEqKLEvRK3xkG5qWRmQ&s=19

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

shiksa posted:

overstressed stage manager kenny omega would be fun if he wants to be on tv while he heals

Kenny: You know that movie Big where Tom Hanks wins over the corporate world with his innocent heart and openness in speaking his mind?
Nakazawa: Yeah?
Kenny: It was NOTHING like that :stonklol:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:yayclod:

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1783318088240480607?s=46

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

The Bucks hand Kenny shoe boxes filled with receipts and he's gotta do the company taxes to keep his job.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

President Okada negotiating Forbidden Door booking with President Tanahashi.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AEW President Kazuchika Okada

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what if shad khan is revealed as the higher power to stop his son from wasting all his money?

That's how I saw the picture posted upthread.

Shad making sure the job was done right

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Shad: Son, tell me how much money you have spent on AEW so far :mad:
Tony whispers a figure in his ear that is more money than most people will ever see in their entire lifetimes
Shad: Oh. Huh. Yeah, we have that much between the cushions of the couch. Nevermind, go loving crazy.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Rhonne posted:

Kenny is going to be very confused next week :lmao:

he orchestrated this...

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Big Queefy fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Apr 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
The time in Japan did wonders for Jack Perry