Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/AJQuinn82/status/1783316418169119138

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shad Khan IS Mario Mario

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Kenny leaves for a few months and Hangman and the Bucks all go nuts.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

um....

https://x.com/JoseAssistant/status/1780322936596885547

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

TK is cooking

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

LMAO that sell job. That Linda comparison is so apt. Though I guess Vince's first sell of the Stunner wasn't great either. With the selling of a soft mic shot, after the Meltzer Driver, next weeks Dynamite should just open with the funeral of Tony Kahn

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Man it really felt like just about everyone was next level tonight with angles and promos. So much poo poo got set up and the energy was electric. The Willow/Mercedes segment was awesome with Mercedes clearly signaling her turn and Willow adorable and Stokely hilarious...Jericho's new character is super funny (the segment needed a stronger ending but it was good nonetheless), everything about the Mina/Anna/Mariah/Toni/Deeb segment was great too...god what a fun show, and we got a wild clusterfuck match with a promised Ospreay vs. Roddy match at DoN! :woop:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i'm still loving laughing

holy poo poo

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
tony please wear a neckbrace during nfl draft night

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

tony should never speak on tv but he should get a horn to honk

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Jack should attack TK during the draft.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what if shad khan is revealed as the higher power to stop his son from wasting all his money?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Rhonne posted:

Jack should attack TK during the draft.

We've made our picks for the night, correct? Okay, notify Jack that we're ready.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The crowd losing it really helped

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
https://x.com/notthattomgreen/status/1783319917040710073?s=46

:shobon:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Gumball Gumption posted:

The crowd losing it really helped

I was really surprised that they were booing the Elite. Like it was obviously a heel move but it feels like this is something that would get at least a few cheers just because of how wild it was. But this ruled. Crowd was incensed

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

This is one of the funniest things to happen in AEW. I am dyin over here.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rhonne posted:

same still

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Stall_19 posted:

LMAO that sell job. That Linda comparison is so apt. Though I guess Vince's first sell of the Stunner wasn't great either. With the selling of a soft mic shot, after the Meltzer Driver, next weeks Dynamite should just open with the funeral of Tony Kahn

Did you just make a second post to say the comparison you made earlier in the thread is apt

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I was really surprised that they were booing the Elite. Like it was obviously a heel move but it feels like this is something that would get at least a few cheers just because of how wild it was. But this ruled. Crowd was incensed

It probably helped they did this in Jacksonville. Brilliant booking.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Yeah they really played their part and reacted like Tony was shot

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

xbilkis posted:

Did you just make a second post to say the comparison you made earlier in the thread is apt

Yes

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rhonne posted:

it's funny. I'm not laughing because I thought something was bad. And I'm not booing because i'm mad. I loved what happened because of how absurd it was that aew was running this storyline and I love it because of how crazy it is. It's why I love wrestling. Because it works on cartoon bullshit logic

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021
https://i.imgur.com/upHBYI5.mp4

Cult of Pies fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 25, 2024

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol this is like liking your own tweet

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

lol

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lmao

a meltz driver should be sold like death, it's at least 2x more powerful then a tombstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

stupid old Khan he was a goat when you found him