Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Time travel?
halp how did i get here im not good with clocks?!Q
The key is to gently caress all your female ancestors.
Take a poo poo in Einstein's brain!
Joke option: learn to accept and move on
View Results

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh god now the president is an orange haired triceratops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

it turns out that time travel forwards is possible but not backwards

so people keep traveling to the future, only, it makes the future overcrowded

also the best and brightest people are the ones with the technology to travel leaving all the dumb ones behind to runs things and that makes the future not as good

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I stand by the upsidedown pyramids looking really cool but I have to admit the physics were just not there.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Instead of a motion picture of a train, what if you film yourself playing a game of snakes and ladders, and at the same time narrate what you're doing into this Victrola recorder.

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
Now Color-A-Dinosaur for NES is Color-A-Monkey-Man, and the soundtrack is by Yuzo Koshiro instead of Tommy Tallarico.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

taco bell didn't get my order wrong in this new timeline, pretty stoked it worked. otherwise it seems pretty much the same, except for a pandemic that started in 2020.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

lmao just played the best prank, I told some buffoon on a reality game show that the President of the United States of America was secretly Kenyan

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Um Guys...is LowtaxGPT what I think it is?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I watched the new Flash movie in this reality, so, trust me, I'm an expert.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Never shoulda hosed that dinosaur :sigh:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Nooner posted:

Never shoulda hosed that dinosaur :sigh:

Yeah, her sister was the hot one

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Shut up Nooner, you know nothing of true love!

what I had witrh your mom was a mistake admitaddly, it made you.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
people talk about going back and killing baby hitler or saving lincoln or kennedy, nobody ever talks about going back and preventing the internet

protodependency
Jun 10, 2022
a man walks into a bar and the bartender tells him "go gently caress yourself", so he does. THe man is also the bartender.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Why is it no matter what changes I make, the future is always decadent and effete society above the earth and troglodytic laborers underground? It's really harshing my buzz.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
Honestly, gonna go back in time and put Anton Yelchin's parking brake on

ya'll welcome

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You fool! You just started a chain of events leading to Star Trek Pol Pot!

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
So, I REALLY wanted to go and find out for absolute sure OJ killed his ex-wife and her boyfriend, but you see, uh...going backwards across time makes you SEEN, and these...things came after me, and long story short...he actually was innocent, I killed the two of them, or rather the skinsuits the THINGS had made of them, then I tried to jump out and crashed right into OJ and our genetics briefly fused until I disentangled myself...I think there might have been some bleedover of my blood and my memories, so uh, I think he had a mix of memories of killing them and some weird thing killing them and...unfortunately, my hands are kinda small, see.

Next I want to find out what the heck happened to Jon Benet Ramsey, don't worry, I'll be a lot more careful this time...

Edit: Okay so I MIGHT have caused a horde of evil child beauty pageant queen monsters to be planted in eggs across the whole southern United States, but I don't think they're due to hatch for another 200 years or so...look, all I wanted to do was feed her some pineapple, how was I supposed to KNOW-?!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

protodependency posted:

a man walks into a bar and the bartender tells him "go gently caress yourself", so he does. THe man is also the bartender.

I got this reference

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

My original timeline didn't have actual shark-people in suits running Wall Street, did it?
Oh well, It's not like I know anything about economics, It'd probably work itself out.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I'd like to go back in time to 3rd grade when Kevin Hester sucker punched me and kicked me a bunch of times when I fell onto the ground.

I'd go back in time and kick the poo poo out of that little bastard.

And not only that, when I got back, I'd then go back in time AGAIN, and this time join me from a few minutes before in kicking the poo poo out of Kevin Hester.

Then when I got back, I'd do it again, and now there'd be three of us. And I'd do that a bunch of times until I basically had like a dozen versions of myself from different timelines, and then we'd team up to help 3rd grader me get his chores and homework done.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Professor Hitler has flunked me out of fine arts program! I'll show him

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
these fireworks are lame, going back to make sure guy fawkes succeeds, then we'll get some real bonfire nights

why are there all these guys in king james i masks

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Colonel Cancer posted:

Professor Hitler has flunked me out of fine arts program! I'll show him

it's hitlers all the way down

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Cornwind Evil posted:

God drat it, now it's Baranstein Bears.

theyre still bears in your timeline?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

They used to be big hairy men! its a lot less entertaining now.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
wait now it's walter mondale that died in a south african prison? gently caress back in to the delorean we go

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Considering how time travel is supposedly "impossible," our culture sure hammers home the message that time travel is dangerous and should never be attempted.
Makes you think

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
People always talk about going back and killing Hitler but what if you go back and become Hitler only you choose to not do any of the Hitler-y stuff

There can’t be two Hitlers

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Les Os posted:

People always talk about going back and killing Hitler but what if you go back and become Hitler only you choose to not do any of the Hitler-y stuff

There can’t be two Hitlers

Kill baby Hitler and then begin living your life as a baby in his stead

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

No mang I've seen that Twilight Zone episode and the nanny buys a replacement baby and tricks the Hitlers that he's their son and HE grows up to be hitler.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Don't seduce your parents don't seduce your parents don't seduce your parents

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
...gently caress

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Good news we stopped 9/11. Bad news we caused 11/4.

Whoo boy...

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Man, I thought switching baby Jesus and baby Elvis in the timeline would just be a bit of fun. How wrong I was.

Rock as a religion did become a thing, but know the most famous rock musician of all time, Jesus, just really sucks at singing. :(

Maybe if a replace the original Buddah with Bob Marley it will fix things.

Edit: It did not. :( :( :(

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Apr 27, 2024

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imma bring every psycho war monger in history a personal psychiatrist to set them straight growing up. Now who should I bring... *searches youtube*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Having seen countless realities, really makes you wonder which one is "real".

I mean, like what is "real"??

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

On one hand I just erased the entire evolution of mankind off the timestream and everyone I known is gone, on the other hand those lizard girls that evolved from dinosaurs seem really interested in me. What to do what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So I was going to go back and fix my last gently caress up, but now my time machine is throwing up some weird error code that doesn't show up in the service manual. I think because I left my service manual in the garage where I keep my time machine, when I went back it the last change in the timeline changed the service manual with everything else.

Um... poo poo.