Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: really queer Christmas)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Speleothing posted:

I guess if that's not a police sniper then it would be okay to aim green or blue lasers at them?

DO NOT TARGET THE WATCHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I think about Viscount Rothermere just as a name, a lot, forgetting this is where I know it from.

https://twitter.com/carlzha/status/1784137358625108231?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

personally I wouldn’t do this, but thank you China. :china:

Stop arresting her, officer John Belushi

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

PawParole posted:

It is ultra-leftist bullshit (and more importantly CRINGE) , but also the people at these protests (and a lot of the posters quoting you) are kids as well. It’s a college, not a retirement home.

plus somebody already took "I ain't reading all that FREE PALESTINE"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
somebody hands you a stack of paper and gives you five seconds to write something on it with red sharpie. do you go for funny, important, provocative? it's a tough call, especially at 20 years old. i probably would have tried to write the note that Will Ferrell's character leaves Luke Wilson in Old School at that age

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

HallelujahLee posted:

every single time one of these happens its the same boring non-arguments from do-nothings oh no you better not write that on a board oh no you better not give them excuses

imagining all of the totally reasonable "lines" that cops have before they will choose to beat the poo poo out of protestors

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
we weren't gonna sadistically trash your tents, rip up your posters, and throw you in jail when we came here dressed in riot gear, it is your red sharpie that has force our hands.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Do American universities also have extensive tunnels so students don’t have to go outside in the cold? Because the optics of that could be very funny.

some of them do yeah, idk how common it is for the entire campus to be connected to each other. mostly like small legs or isolated sections.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

everything is so goddamn dumb

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

DaysBefore posted:

It's the only way computer touchers can process current events lmfao

it's really important that we let everyone know that eli valley said to vote for biden in 2020, to repeat this every time his cartoons get posted in any thread, even when the cartoons are making a point we all agree with

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Spaced God posted:

When you really want everyone to know you're an op so you blur out the cops faces and use the most soy protestor

he's less soy than you

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Atrocious Joe posted:

The line from the Biden admin is that SJP is an op, but it's a Hamas/Iranian/Russian op.

even the white house is getting in on "everything is an op" posting nowadays

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

PhilippAchtel posted:

It's like that Superman comic series where Lex Luthor is Superman's ancestor

red son, mark millar's endings always suck lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Sax Mortar posted:

Bill Burr has solved the Bill Maher problem.

has anyone ever said this to Maher before? lol