Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
I've been a very good boy and never once got banned or probated! I think the other good folk who followed the rules and never got in trouble should be friends!

Only two rules!
1. Don't break any rules!
2. Only post if you never broke any rules!

Welcome to coolest club of nice posters who were good and followed the rules! :3:

What rules did you not break today?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
gently caress da mods!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Jizzlobber

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Nooooooooo 😭

Rules are being broken in the no rules breaking club! We just want a nice room to be respectful to each other and follow the ruuuullleeessss

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I agree pencilhands

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

gently caress you dweebs im in yr base killing all your d00ds

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
But... hear me out... what if I break your rules?

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY JOURNEYMAN SIGSMITH Dick Fontaine

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Ok, we can all be friends but we can't break any more rules, is that ok with everyone? I hope it is! Friends are great!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

All of my probes are from my friends just razzin me

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Alright nerds. Money. Now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got pages. This is now a thread for rule breakers breaking the rules

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I've never broken rules :)
Have a great day everyone!

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

On The Internet posted:

I've never broken rules :)
Have a great day everyone!

Hello! We can't let the rule breakers get us down! They are nice deep down I bet though!

I hope your day is great and rule abiding! :3:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I've only ever been unjustly probed so it's really the same thing as never breaking the rules.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

sucka my pengus

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Horny posting is not allowed.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Is little Bart still against the rules?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
drat you've never even posted a small bart? I bet you stop to consider whether your posts are funny or informative before posting them too don't you? Admit it!

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
I'm totally clean on this one but probably got banned for being a lovely troll back in the pre-tenbux days.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I asked for all my probes, what fun is it to have a clean rapsheet?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
glad to see there's a thread finally for me, almost 13 years of being a SA member with no rap sheet entries.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

^^^
Hey, wait a second, you have a rap sheet though! One of yours literally just says you broke the rules! 😡

Funky See Funky Do posted:

drat you've never even posted a small bart? I bet you stop to consider whether your posts are funny or informative before posting them too don't you? Admit it!

😭 I can't deny it! (But then why are my posts still so bad???)

Hotel Kpro posted:

I asked for all my probes, what fun is it to have a clean rapsheet?

You get to be part this cool club! That's the kind of satisfaction following the rules allows

JossiRossi fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 26, 2024

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hmmm not sure if im gonna post here yet, but considering it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I don't trust anyone with a clean rap sheet for good reason.

Bunch of phoneys who won't show their true selves.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

“Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.” - Bob Dylan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bob is right

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Valko posted:

Bunch of phoneys who won't show their true selves.

I only show my true self on Only fans and only for $9.99 a month.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

finally a thread for me, thanks op

Viking Blood
Jun 17, 2005

The hammer of the Gods will drive our riffs to new lands
Statue of limitations

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Fart

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
Just about 20 drat years, too. Clean living of mainly posting photoshops and toy pictures.

Though I was autobanned for using mod thread tags once, but that was during Chaos Night and thus purged from the forums.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i once thought i got probed and panicked. turns out i wasn't even logged in.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

This is such a honeypot. God drat it

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

We made it this far, no way a rogue mod would just probate us rule followers so we couldn't be part of the nice people club any more

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

JossiRossi posted:

We made it this far, no way a rogue mod would just probate us rule followers so we couldn't be part of the nice people club any more

I know from experience that having a clean rap sheet doesn't automatically make you a good person. That's not a dig at you or any of the other people posting ITT.

I just hope you don't find out the hard way like I did.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o41A91X5pns

Anyone with a clean rap sheet isn't following the most basal, fundamental rule of something awful: :justpost:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Grey Cat posted:

I've only ever been unjustly probed so it's really the same thing as never breaking the rules.

One probe for a Spanish Inquisition joke and one for referring to my own children as Hispanic (which they are) and mangy (5 year old was screaming in my face last night because I wouldn’t give her my pillow). My record should be sealed and expunged.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
There's a lot of rulesbreakers in this thread i don't feel safe are you gonna mug me for my SomethingAwful PremiumGold :c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

FlocksOfMice posted:

There's a lot of rulesbreakers in this thread i don't feel safe are you gonna mug me for my SomethingAwful PremiumGold :c

hands up motherfucker this is a robbery