Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I am tuggin to the

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

post RIGHT NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TOTAL EXONERATION

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think you’re the only one left op

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think you’re the only one left op

It's like the I Am Legend book, but with people who sometimes cross a line (probably by accident) instead of Vampires

Just as scary :ohdear:

Apr 26, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Apr 26, 2024

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Most of my probes I think are just joke probes with cat pics. My rap sheet is adorable, jealous?
Edit ok I went back and looked and I only have a few catpics. Sorry to disappoint, everyone

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
I will admit to being jealous about the cat pics, maybe the only acceptable rap sheet entry for the Goody Two-shoes Club

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I’m sure despite the clean rap sheets we’ve all got skeletons in our closet

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I banned myself, but then I got unbanned because that one guy (you know the one) ended up selling the forums.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Welp, there it is.

OP got probed by a bored IK trying to be funny. Who didn't see that coming?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I have never been in real trouble, only fake trouble.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Kinda lame to probe someone like that, at least do a mod challenge or something

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Hotel Kpro posted:

Kinda lame to probe someone like that, at least do a mod challenge or something

mod challenges are passe now i guess

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Valko posted:

Welp, there it is.

OP got probed by a bored IK trying to be funny. Who didn't see that coming?

i like to laugh and 6ers arent all that serious valko. lighten up :)

making this thread was practically a dare

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One cannot truly post freely until after the first probe. Fear is the mind killer.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Sorry I'm late.

B Squad Leader posted:

“Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.” - Bob Dylan

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Sorry I'm late.

op avoiding probe? thinking to probate again (unfunnily, as i am)

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you look at bans and probations, most seem to be related to people getting upset about Fallout or Star Wars. Just avoid those topics and you will never be banned.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Probe virgins :grin:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Trolling. Would have been a light probation but we're cracking down on people with lots of probations so I think it's fair to ban a guy with 5 prior probations, don't you?

BeautifulFreak posted:

And here I thought that it was pretty much excepted everywhere that this was one of the shittiest shows ever to grace television.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

EorayMel posted:

Trolling. Would have been a light probation but we're cracking down on people with lots of probations so I think it's fair to ban a guy with 5 prior probations, don't you?

lol

Sticky Keys Man
Oct 24, 2007
Just my package...

Colonel Cancer posted:

Probe virgins :grin:

way ahead of ya pal

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i like to laugh and 6ers arent all that serious valko. lighten up :)

making this thread was practically a dare

My time in the slammer has taught me many things. There are more people there that were as innocent as I than I could have possibly imagined. The veil has been lifted from my eyes. I am now wiser, less naive, and more hardened to the world.

In a world where rules mean nothing, what is it to be a rule follower? A rule breaker? The mods moderate us. Who moderates the mods?

I know where I stand, rap sheet or no. However, this experience has still left me with the uneasy feeling that I may only be a Goody One-shoe. :(

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

JossiRossi posted:

My time in the slammer has taught me many things. There are more people there that were as innocent as I than I could have possibly imagined. The veil has been lifted from my eyes. I am now wiser, less naive, and more hardened to the world.

In a world where rules mean nothing, what is it to be a rule follower? A rule breaker? The mods moderate us. Who moderates the mods?

I know where I stand, rap sheet or no. However, this experience has still left me with the uneasy feeling that I may only be a Goody One-shoe. :(

You just got a joke probe - now you know that mods can and will abuse their power.

You now realise that rules don't really matter - it's just who you manage to piss off. Maybe someday you'll join the club of us posters who managed to fill an entire page with probes.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Moai Ou posted:

Just about 20 drat years, too. Clean living of mainly posting photoshops and toy pictures.

Though I was autobanned for using mod thread tags once, but that was during Chaos Night and thus purged from the forums.

:argh:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
My rap sheet is like my rapping, embarrassingly white and uncoordinated.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JossiRossi posted:

Have you joined a gang yet? If not you should probably think about what gang to join.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

redshirt posted:

Have you joined a gang yet? If not you should probably think about what gang to join.

Not a bad idea. Maybe the Cross Curlers or the Sunday Morning Fisherman?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Valko posted:

You just got a joke probe - now you know that mods can and will abuse their power.

You now realise that rules don't really matter - it's just who you manage to piss off. Maybe someday you'll join the club of us posters who managed to fill an entire page with probes.

lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JossiRossi posted:

Not a bad idea. Maybe the Cross Curlers or the Sunday Morning Fisherman?

Indeed. There's a lot to choose from, so take a look around, see what's available.

Good luck friend. :)

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
my only probe is from when i posted a handful of goatses in a thread about having spent 10 years in this dead gay forum

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The only thing on my rapsheet worth a drat is an admin not appreciating the idea of letting people collaborate with their posting enemies spreadsheets, which is sad because people clearly put a lot of effort into it and if Jeffrey made it a $5/month subscription he'd make absolutely bank.

People on these forums love their spreadhseets.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

syntaxfunction posted:

The only thing on my rapsheet worth a drat is an admin not appreciating the idea of letting people collaborate with their posting enemies spreadsheets, which is sad because people clearly put a lot of effort into it and if Jeffrey made it a $5/month subscription he'd make absolutely bank.

People on these forums love their spreadhseets.

That's it! I'll join the Spreadsheet Slashers gang!

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I’m gonna post in this thread and then go loiter by a “No Loitering” sign. Just try to stop me nerd.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Valko posted:

We mods are volunteers keeping you safe from the trash and detritus that pollutes the rest of the internet.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Modulo16 posted:

I’m gonna post in this thread and then go loiter by a “No Loitering” sign. Just try to stop me nerd.

I don't care for the language in your rapsheet. Consider yourself reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

False alarms reduce readiness