Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Sorry I'm late.

B Squad Leader posted:

“Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.” - Bob Dylan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

JossiRossi posted:

I am beginning to understand that not all rules are just and that following them or not is more complex than what is written and what is enforced.

Perhaps the rules we are forced to follow and what we should as a collective follow differ?

Reformed rule breakers are welcome!

Rules/laws should be reviewed every 10 yrs (maybe 5 in tech stuff?) to see if they still apply, or if they have become as outdated as the laws that require motorcars to be preceded by a man on foot with a flag when they go through towns.