Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol this place sure is going to poo poo

Sup Dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Shifty Nipples posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Shifty Nipples posted:

retard

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Shifty Nipples posted:

I know you mean except for me and my efforts, and I agree

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
transphobia ftw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Ohtori Akio posted:

transphobia ftw

been hearing this

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's latin for "the land beyond the phobia"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

doing the ludovico technique with images of trans people to force others to overcome their bigotry

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

doing the ludovico technique with images of trans people to force others to overcome their bigotry

clockwork orange theater that jacks you off

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
Some dude said it's better to be feared than loved. Feared and respected.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

ah the lowtax method

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

yiutube thumbnail: ludovico technique sucked me off?

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Shifty Nipples posted:

Now that youre here yes

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

nice obelisk idiot posted:

lol. doctor furrowing their brow and writing a prescription for roller skates

Ohtori Akio posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I hate my parents and I wan new surrogate parents who I can live with gently caress and abuse who will pay me to do nothing but sit around and smoke pot and I'll write a ten thousand page callout post about you when you grow two braincells, crawl out from underneath the trash I've been hoarding in our room, and kick me out. I'm an indie game developer and I'm 40 years old uwu.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

that's the dream

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

LuxuryLarva posted:

I hate my parents and I wan new surrogate parents who I can live with gently caress and abuse who will pay me to do nothing but sit around and smoke pot and I'll write a ten thousand page callout post about you when you grow two braincells, crawl out from underneath the trash I've been hoarding in our room, and kick me out. I'm an indie game developer and I'm 40 years old uwu.

:agreed:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ohtori Akio posted:

how much per ticket?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Crazypoops posted:

how much per ticket?

its free but you have to make a funny post first

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

can't make good posts with blueballs

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

more than one solution to that problem

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
with the right mindset you can make a guy who's cute and smart into the whole package

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

*seeing this thread*

smh I knew it...

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ohtori Akio posted:

its free but you have to make a funny post first

I'll never afford that

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Shifty Nipples posted:

malding

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
blocking trans women from going to the womens bathroom. cause its loving disgusting in there

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I just want everyone to be as miserable as I am

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

blocking trans women from going to the womens bathroom. cause its loving disgusting in there

they love the hover spray lmao

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

nice obelisk idiot posted:

lol. doctor furrowing their brow and writing a prescription for roller skates
lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
https://twitter.com/MForstater/status/1046879928162181120

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

wow. remember 2015

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

open carrying at the mall to make sure trans women use the much cleaner mens bathrooms

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Opposing US imperialism so trans women can't get #girlboss jobs flying drones that bomb weddings.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

they love the hover spray lmao

trans woman wearing a jumpsuit and not getting piss all over themselves, walking out dry, etc immediately causing a miniature pogrom at the mall

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i used to work dealing with clothes all the time and i could never believe men lost the jumpsuit in the gay wars (the 70's)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

LuxuryLarva posted:

Jealous?