Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

didnt you dox skylark? guess your in the right thread

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I started transitioning years ago and only tricked like 8 men into having deviant gay sex with me so far. I gotta get these numbers up. Should I start telling them theyre transphobic for not rimming me?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

emSparkly posted:

I started transitioning years ago and only tricked like 8 men into having deviant gay sex with me so far. I gotta get these numbers up. Should I start telling them theyre transphobic for not rimming me?

yes

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
they are.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
brianna wu needs to get a real job and should learn how to loving dust

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

LuxuryLarva posted:

hmmm

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

thats just the truth though.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

LuxuryLarva posted:

lol you want her to be your maid. sexual style

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Shes going to go ham on his(?) wiener with a feather duster lol

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

the premier of my province says she will graciously allow trans women to continue using public washrooms as long as we're attractive and don't wash our balls in the sinks

quote:

If you have not been fully transitioned, then you shouldnt be exposing yourself in a female-only space, Smith said. You should either be behind in a washroom stall, or you should show modesty, and then it doesnt become an issue.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
*washing my balls in the sink, helicoptering them dry* I will beg your forgiveness before I beg your permission

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

When you go into a womens restroom to pee, everyone can tell what you really are. Mostly by the sound. Cis bitches piss hard as gently caress.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lol getting a vplasty so you can piss harder

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lol you want her to be your maid. sexual style

gotta get a nintendo switch somehow

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

I heard the trans generate gender fluid which makes things have genders and I've seen ProZD's Chairem vids. I don't want my furniture getting into romcoms or to get into a romcom with it.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

spiro + e dries up gender fluid pretty quickly ime

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gravid Topiary posted:

the premier of my province says she will graciously allow trans women to continue using public washrooms as long as we're attractive and don't wash our balls in the sinks

becoming premier and referring to trans women as Ballspawn

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

spiro + e dries up gender fluid pretty quickly ime

In my experience it has me draining my supply every few hours.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gravid Topiary posted:

That's a wonderful sink, and I love the features - just a heads up, there appears to be a pube right by the drain.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lol getting a vplasty so you can piss harder

Yup. Power wash that toilet bowl. And the toilet bowl is in this very thread :evilbuddy:

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2a71ZS1Ic

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

This is loving art

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Loudly announcing "some people do this to disguise this size of their hands" every time I order a pint at the pub

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
just found out brianna wu was a susans place mod lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Gravid Topiary posted:

remember that uk terf who claimed a trans lady told her she was going to "dry her hands on her penis" in the washroom

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Wishing trans women would stay in the trans kitchen

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

really old trans woman hanging out in the gym locker room and drying her balls, which she washed in the sink, in the hand dryer

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

really old trans woman hanging out in the gym locker room and drying her balls, which she washed in the sink, in the hand dryer

lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

lobster shirt posted:

Tne trans agenda in one sentence.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

You laugh but it really happens. Are we really gonna let children see this?

:nws::nws:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

That's why there should be private rear end dryers in bathrooms

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
The spike in young people coming out as trans is undoubtedly due to them seeing really old trans women drying their balls in gym locker rooms, and wanting to emulate it.

\/\/\/Mel Brooks' greatest film\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 28, 2024

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

biceps crimes posted:

the trans-hitler alliance

nazballs

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Majorian posted:

The spike in young people coming out as trans is undoubtedly due to them seeing really old trans women drying their balls in gym locker rooms, and wanting to emulate it.

\/\/\/Mel Brooks' greatest film\/\/\/

no person should have wet balls

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

biceps crimes posted:

the trans-hitler alliance
i'm transvestigating hitler now. and making some progress

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

nice obelisk idiot posted:

i'm transvestigating hitler now. and making some progress