Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

LuxuryLarva posted:

I hate my parents and I wan new surrogate parents who I can live with gently caress and abuse who will pay me to do nothing but sit around and smoke pot and I'll write a ten thousand page callout post about you when you grow two braincells, crawl out from underneath the trash I've been hoarding in our room, and kick me out. I'm an indie game developer and I'm 40 years old uwu.

Jealous?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
You were warned twice. The unironic transphobia thread isn't the thread to idly do bits in. Please stop. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
painting a street mural expressing solidarity with the Hitler thread

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The unironic transphobia thread has gone woke.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gravid Topiary posted:

the premier of my province says she will graciously allow trans women to continue using public washrooms as long as we're attractive and don't wash our balls in the sinks

That's a wonderful sink, and I love the features - just a heads up, there appears to be a pube right by the drain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.