Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Art Vandelay, Influencer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

An entire "special" episode recorded on phone cameras.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

This thread will easily reach into the hundreds of pages.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Kramer unknowingly joins a branch of Aum Shinrikyo where his Chauncy Gardner-style dumb charisma propels him quickly to higher ranks. He repeatedly mentions monk's cafe, jerry's apartment, the soup nazi, and yankee stadium as his "favorite places", thinking that leadership wants to get to know him better. Acting on Kramer's information, the cult releases canisters of liquid sarin at all these locations simultaneously, killing thousands. The rest of the cult members commit suicide.

swat raids the cult compound, and, finding only kramer still alive, but mistaking his various tics and nervous energy as symptoms of sarin poisoning, assume he's a prisoner and gas victim. Later, "recovering" in the hospital, Kramer is visited by the mayor and given the key to the city.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jerry and George debate the validity of the "cronut"

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Jerry begins an ASMR mukbang YouTube channel with different bags of airline peanuts.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jerry's girlfriend uses his phone to search for something, ruining the results he gets from the algorithm. George accidentally shares his browser history with his parents.

Kramer gets a job as an Amazon delivery driver and uses Jerry's car, angering both Jerry and Newman.

Jerry's tweets get no real reaction until they're retweeted by Kenny Bania.

Elaine gets bored and hooks up with David Puddy again, but then can't find a store that has Plan B in stock.

Jerry gets diarrhea.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
George continually drops ten dollars over and over to post on a forum he keeps getting banned from due to his controversial opinions, causing him to get increasingly angrier and banned even faster

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jerry unwittingly joins the protest against Trimp's [sic] court case, causing his current girlfriend to break up with him

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

New character JAMAL goes to the laundry but gets his Whites mixed up with Jerry's

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
they participate in jan 6 insurrection except it's the friends from f.r.i.e.n.d.s and not seinfeld. two of the most garbage sitcoms of the 90s

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Kramer goes on what he thinks is a spa retreat upstate, but it turns out to be a rod of iron ministries induction ceremony and strategic planning session. It turns out that cute korean girl george was dating is also a member of the cult, and she's dragged george there too. george tells kramer that the church people are nuts and that have to get out of there, but kramer wants the full spa treatment, so he signs a pledge of allegiance to hyung jin moon.

Kramer impresses moon with his half-remembered understanding of how to create sarin. george's girlfriend refuses to gently caress him unless he signs the pledge too.

kramer and george return to manhattan alone, in delivery van (george didn't get to yadayada the korean girl) full of "pamphlets" which they park at laguardia, before hailing a taxi back to jerry's place.

george says "i shoulda signed the pledge!"

at jerry's the news is on, a massive explosion at laguardia has contaminated the entire airport with sarin.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

New Character Jamal has a dentist appointment, and Elaine just happens to be there at the same time

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

kiminewt posted:

How about : "George breaks up with a woman because she wouldn't turn on read receipts".

I also think this would work the other way. A woman asks George to turn on read receipts on and he hates it because "I need the time to craft a calculated response and if they know how long I'm taking to write eight words it ruins the entire benefit of texting" or something along those lines.

I just recently watched all of Seinfeld for the first time in the last year or so, so as much as this topic has run its course for the entire internet I'm enjoying it.

I could see one with Jerry ignoring a woman he's dating because he keeps getting into flame wars online with people who spreading mis-information about his in-universe pilot "Jerry". By the end it turns out that one of the people who was arguing with him was Newman, who ends up picking up the woman because Jerry's always busy.

Kramer learns about the Mandela Effect and begins to insist a variety of things used to be different, with his most persistent example being that one of their ancillary friends was missing a finger. The final punchline being that Jerry discovers their friend has an identical twin who waves to them and is missing a finger.

Elaine begins to date a man who's a schoolteacher at a prestigious private school but when she visits him in his classroom she finds out he's teaching from a fundamentalist textbook that says things like evolution was wrong and dinosaur weren't real. George ends up accidentally dropping a dollar near some street entertainers wearing those inflatable raptor costumes. When he goes to pick it up they think he's stealing from them so he runs from them right through the middle of the breakup between Elaine and the schoolteacher.

Newman and Kramer set up a social media farm of thousands of extremely cheap smartphones (from a giant shipment to a mobile store that went out of business because they were never delivered.) It turns out walking between all of them is too much work so they rig up some kind of conveyer belt/wheel that can spin to bring the next one around. The belt malfunctions and ends up accidentally liking things at random and "the algorithm" starts recommending everyone really odd things.

Kenny Bania goes on a foreign television show where comedians have to do weird things and his appearance goes viral. Jerry gets annoyed because it was the people who devised the silly scenario that deserve all the credit for it being funny but Bania is getting all of the praise. He convinces Bania to try to repeat his success on US television thinking it won't be funny without the setup and editing, but due to a series of mishaps in the studio caused by his insistence to get everything perfect, it does even better than the first time. Bania thanks him for making it go so well.

George accidentally attends the interview from a work from home job with a zoom filter that gives him hair. He blames the fact that he gets the job on this hair and keeps the filter on. When the software updates before an important meeting, the hair filter is missing so he improvises and says he was going through chemo. His boss insists on driving him to the chemo places every week, and it all seems to be going ok until he has to join a meeting from somewhere with an older version of zoom and his cloud settings give him the hair again.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Kramer bursts into Jerry's apartment

JERRY! The woke, Jerry!

George responds

Oh don't get me started on woke! I've had it up to here with woke!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*90's laugh track

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Elaine performs a thirty minute burlesque routine featuring full frontal nudity

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Superrodan posted:

I also think this would work the other way. A woman asks George to turn on read receipts on and he hates it because "I need the time to craft a calculated response and if they know how long I'm taking to write eight words it ruins the entire benefit of texting" or something along those lines.

I just recently watched all of Seinfeld for the first time in the last year or so, so as much as this topic has run its course for the entire internet I'm enjoying it.

I could see one with Jerry ignoring a woman he's dating because he keeps getting into flame wars online with people who spreading mis-information about his in-universe pilot "Jerry". By the end it turns out that one of the people who was arguing with him was Newman, who ends up picking up the woman because Jerry's always busy.

Kramer learns about the Mandela Effect and begins to insist a variety of things used to be different, with his most persistent example being that one of their ancillary friends was missing a finger. The final punchline being that Jerry discovers their friend has an identical twin who waves to them and is missing a finger.

Elaine begins to date a man who's a schoolteacher at a prestigious private school but when she visits him in his classroom she finds out he's teaching from a fundamentalist textbook that says things like evolution was wrong and dinosaur weren't real. George ends up accidentally dropping a dollar near some street entertainers wearing those inflatable raptor costumes. When he goes to pick it up they think he's stealing from them so he runs from them right through the middle of the breakup between Elaine and the schoolteacher.

Newman and Kramer set up a social media farm of thousands of extremely cheap smartphones (from a giant shipment to a mobile store that went out of business because they were never delivered.) It turns out walking between all of them is too much work so they rig up some kind of conveyer belt/wheel that can spin to bring the next one around. The belt malfunctions and ends up accidentally liking things at random and "the algorithm" starts recommending everyone really odd things.

Kenny Bania goes on a foreign television show where comedians have to do weird things and his appearance goes viral. Jerry gets annoyed because it was the people who devised the silly scenario that deserve all the credit for it being funny but Bania is getting all of the praise. He convinces Bania to try to repeat his success on US television thinking it won't be funny without the setup and editing, but due to a series of mishaps in the studio aused by his insistence to get everything perfect, it does even better than the first time. Bania thanks him for making it go so well.

George accidentally attends the interview from a work from home job with a zoom filter that gives him hair. He blames the fact that he gets the job on this hair and keeps the filter on. When the software updates before an important meeting, the hair filter is missing so he improvises and says he was going through chemo. His boss insists on driving him to the chemo places every week, and it all seems to be going ok until he has to join a meeting from somewhere with an older version of zoom and his cloud settings give him the hair again.

this

Uncle Spriggly
Jan 29, 2009
Jerry's computer gets ransomwared right before his big script is due, Newman turns out to be Satoshi but soured on crypto because he has principles and only Kramer knows. Kramer tells everyone but noone believes him and Jerry's ransomware is paid by Newman who then sells all his crypto and implodes the economy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Elaine performs a thirty minute burlesque routine featuring full frontal nudity

Gold jerry, gold!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

After Jerry takes a bullet for him, George buys a gun. Jerry notices from his hospital bed and emotionally tells George to get rid of it, but George insists he needs to protect himself and seems like he is going to looking for trouble.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

An acorn hits a cop car and the cop starts blasting thinking it was a gunshot. Several bullets strike George.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*"I'm dyin here, Jerry! DYIN!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

*"I'm dyin here, Jerry! DYIN!

Lol. I can hear the scene already.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
By the way you should read the seinfeld 9/11 spec script. It's real and it's spectacular

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

kramer is patient zero for covid19

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jerry ends up accidentally protesting for Palestine and ends up on the news and his parents have a heart attack and pass away in their Del Boca Vista bungalow

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kramer calls dibs on all of Jerry's dad's clothes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jerry's parents see his son's avatar and have a heart attack in a Very Special Episode

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Costanza spills his arthritis medication on the ground at the same time that Elaine spills her tic tacs

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Kramer tries to convince Elaine to vote for RFK Jr

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
George spends an episode trying to get his cable cancelled.
Jerry can't watch his streaming channels because his accounts have been shared too much
Kramer becomes an influencer.
Elaine tries to ruin the life of an influencer she hates.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
George and Jerry debate the McDLT.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
George: It's raining.

Jerry: No it's not, you're pissing on my leg!

George: No Jerry, it's raining.

Elaine: It's raining, Jerry.

Jerry: Not you, too! Do I look I just got stung by a jellyfish?

Kramer: *unzipping* It's rai...

Jerry: KNOCK IT OFF!

Neuman *turning all the burners on the stove on but not lighting them*: I'M NOT GASLIGHTING YOU, JERRY!

Jerry; GET THE gently caress OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!!

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Eating rear end is making me thirsty

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's pronounced Jif

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
George becomes a mass shooter

Son a bang! Son of a boom!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
George gets a management job at a factory and has to be present during union negotiations.

However, George becomes infatuated with a union rep and drags out negotiations for weeks over the most minor issues so he has an excuse to keep being able to talk with her and pretend they're dating.

George's stalling tactics result in negotiations ending and an immediate strike. Taking this chance to make his move, he calls the rep that night.

"You know, now that we're not at the negotiating table and it wouldn't be a conflict of interest, would you like to go out for a coffee?"

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

jerry fucks george in the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the night before the wedding, george's fiance discovers his somethingawful account