Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pencilhands posted:

jerry fucks george in the rear end

"Jerry! You gotta eat my rear end Jerry!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

jerry fucks george in the rear end

But is Jerry PrEP-worthy? :thunk:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Kramer gets banned from a forum he created for beating his wife then kills himself

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Standalone episode just featuring Jerry's parents.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Kramer gets a job as a ratcatcher fr the city. Unwilling to kill these charismatic creatures, he hides them in his apartment.

Soon he has hundreds of rats. Running out of room, Kramer starts putting them in boxes with some food and keeps them at a rental storage unit.

Missing a payment on the unit, he asks George and Jerry to go to the auction to win the unit, but doesn't tell them what's inside. The two end up causing a massive bidding war between the other attendees who are convinced there is something valuable inside.

Kramer arrives and causes a scene.

Moments later the storage unit is opened and hundreds of cannibalistic rats flood out.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

Kramer gets a job as a ratcatcher fr the city. Unwilling to kill these charismatic creatures, he hides them in his apartment.

Soon he has hundreds of rats. Running out of room, Kramer starts putting them in boxes with some food and keeps them at a rental storage unit.

Missing a payment on the unit, he asks George and Jerry to go to the auction to win the unit, but doesn't tell them what's inside. The two end up causing a massive bidding war between the other attendees who are convinced there is something valuable inside.

Kramer arrives and causes a scene.

Moments later the storage unit is opened and hundreds of cannibalistic rats flood out.

Drum solo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Monk’s owners retire and they sell the cafe to a brewery startup. The gang sits at a reclaimed wood table under a too-bright Edison light.
George complains about the ridiculous names for beers, Jerry listens and repeats the pertinent points back to George. Elaine goes through a long list of drinks only to have the server tell her they only serve beer repeatedly. She gives up and orders a salad. Kramer is perplexed by the nongendered bathrooms.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Monk’s owners retire and they sell the cafe to a brewery startup. The gang sits at a reclaimed wood table under a too-bright Edison light.
George complains about the ridiculous names for beers, Jerry listens and repeats the pertinent points back to George. Elaine goes through a long list of drinks only to have the server tell her they only serve beer repeatedly. She gives up and orders a salad. Kramer is perplexed by the nongendered bathrooms.

Nachos!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Jerry comes out as queer because he dates a bisexual woman

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tim Whatley comes out as transgender, but Jerry think's it's for the jokes.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Jerry is suspicious his girlfriend was at January 6th. And during every date he keeps dropping hints like "Would you still love me even if I tased myself on the balls"

George becomes a Tiktok mockery after he's filmed eating sloppily

Elaine breaks up with Puddy after he maxes out a credit card on fortnite skins

Kramer starts a KPop band, only none of the group is Korean as he thought the K stood for "Kramer"

Jerry: "What is this! You can't start a KPop group with this, no one here is Korean!"

Kramer: "I don't see why that's an issue. They're all very talented Jerry!"

Jerry: "Because you don't have the K! All you've got is Pop!"

Kramer: "...then I'm halfway there"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jerry is creating new stand-up material for a PBS fundraising telethon. But the station manager wants him to do one of his classics. He obsesses over making a challenging new act but in the end the producer insists he do his old bits. So he tries, but he cannot remember it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
George, who has now fallen upwards into an assistant GM position with the Yankees, implicates the whole team in a performance enhancing drug scandal. His dad, involved in a 'vitamin' MLM, pushed some product on George, who, feeling impressed with the results, convinced the entire team to try them. Turns out they were jam packed with banned substances.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Tommah posted:

kramer is patient zero for covid19

He is frustrated by the ranking and thinks he should be patient #1

There would be no covid without me! I started a global phenomena! I'm trending!

You've killed millions of people, Kramer!

OHHHH YEAHHH!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

redshirt posted:

It's pronounced Jif

Jerry gets his name changed to 'Gerry' to prove a point, but it just results in the same argument.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Kramer: Jerry, I got the 'Rona!

Jerry: You got the 'rona?

George (walking into the apartment): He got the 'rona?

Jerry (nodding): He got the 'rona.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

Kramer: Jerry, I got the 'Rona!

Jerry: You got the 'rona?

George (walking into the apartment): He got the 'rona?

Jerry (nodding): He got the 'rona.

*Audience sigh

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jerry and Elaine go to buy crack off the street to get addicted to drugs so they can get welfare. Meanwhile, Mr Pitt pays George to spray paint his chair gold

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

George continually drops ten dollars over and over to post on a forum he keeps getting banned from due to his controversial opinions, causing him to get increasingly angrier and banned even faster

Many posters state that they do not like or want me posting, Jerry! George is getting upset!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Elaine gets aggressively panhandled on the way to Jerry's apartment and announces she needs to buy a gun.

Kramer just got back from Puerto Rico and has a very dark tan again, he claims to have slept with a flight attendant on the plane ride back.

"I can get you a gun" Kramer says.

"Really, when?" Elaine asks

Kramer walks back to his apartment while Jerry and George debate whether he, Kramer, really slept with a flight attendant on the way back from Puerto Rico.

Kramer walks in with a short barreled revolver in his hand holding it up in the air and flashing it in the light.

He playfully points it at the gang and flips it over his index finger and holds it out to Elaine.

"Wow Kramer this is great! Is it loaded?"

"Of course it's loaded, ready to go!" Kramer replies

Elaine begins aiming it at various things around the apartment and out the window.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Kramer starts a KPop band, only none of the group is Korean as he thought the K stood for "Kramer"

Jerry: "What is this! You can't start a KPop group with this, no one here is Korean!"

Kramer: "I don't see why that's an issue. They're all very talented Jerry!"

Jerry: "Because you don't have the K! All you've got is Pop!"

Kramer: "...then I'm halfway there"

https://suno.com/song/825863ee-502a-430c-80f8-64409031cc0a

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*2024 laugh track

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jerry’s posting history goes public

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Antifa tricked Jerry into throwing a milkshake at the Soup Nazi but now he'll never get that Turkish vichyssoise again

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jerry gets cancelled

Viking Blood
Jun 17, 2005

The hammer of the Gods will drive our riffs to new lands
Newman gets really into manga. Can’t shut up about it

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
elaine loses her library card

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

George joins a book club

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Jerry and Elaine go to buy crack off the street to get addicted to drugs so they can get welfare. Meanwhile, Mr Pitt pays George to spray paint his chair gold

Jerry: what is happening?

Kramer: move past it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Kramer's friend Bob Sacamano finally comes to the apartment building and begins dating Elaine.

A series of misunderstandings and mistakes leads to George getting arrested for public masturbation.

Newman keeps stealing Jerry's wifi.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Kramer dies but gets surgically attached to Jerry, and takes him over seemingly at random in a Solid/Liquid Snake style relationship ("I'm livin' on in this arm, baby!"). Hideo Kojima makes an appearance in the episode (the audience are very excited by his appearance and he gets a big applause), but George is uncertain about Japanese formalities, believing that he has to be the last one to bow, and to bow the deepest. The constant bending gives him back pain so he joins a yoga group with Elaine, but she warns him to avoid any kind of contact with all of the influencers who are filming themselves, or else he will be cancelled.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Apr 28, 2024

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Elaine has a penis

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Elaine has an AR headset

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Elaine ruins her book club

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
George tries to save another Frogger high score, but he is hit by a truck.

He awakens in another world as a tadpole and grows into a magical evolved frog man with a harem of girls.

Froggy Knight and the Secret City.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Elaine brings home a guy from the old folks home she was volunteering to watch to see a dog talent competition Kramer is holding. George, to show sympathy for his pregnant wife is wearing a pregnancy vest simulating carrying a child. I don't remember what Danny , oops I mean Jerry, was doing in this episode.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jerry brings the gang sandwiches from Jimmy John's

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

covidstomper58 posted:

Elaine has an AR headset

George, jealous of hearing about the AR headset, tries to order one himself but accidentally ends up with an AR-15. He leaves it in Jerry's apartment, which Kramer then "borrows", and then lends to Newman.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
George claims he is a video game developer to impress a woman and has to make a fake game.

Kramer becomes a voice actor in a video game.

Jerry gets way into to some mmo, bots his way to a high level, and then his account is banned.

Elaine is assigned to go to a convention to make ads for some game company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Kramer pretends to have Havana Syndrome to get government compensation, but then everyone except Kramer gets it for real.