Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Prince Turveydrop
May 12, 2001

He was a veray parfit gentil knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Turveydrop
May 12, 2001

quote:

biznatchio had this to say about Robocop:
I feel sorry for this guy...

That theater is in my hometown. It's been there since 1938. Kinda funny to see someone that photoshopped it. Ahh....the County Theater...it's like I'm home...or something.

Prince Turveydrop
May 12, 2001

quote:

Did you happen to see the tourist when he was in town?

Nah, I think I missed him. I was probably watching Battleship Earth or something.

Prince Turveydrop
May 12, 2001

quote:

quote:

Chaucer had this to say about Robocop:
Nah, I think I missed him. I was probably watching Battleship Earth or something.

Freaky though.. that was just a random image I grabbed off of images.google.com. Where is it, anyway?
Doylestown, Pennsylvania - About 45 minutes from Philly.

Prince Turveydrop
May 12, 2001

quote:

infix had this to say about Robocop:

quote:

Chaucer had this to say about Robocop:

<not funny>

sorry, have to point out that kennedy was shot in 1963. that is all

</not funny>
Ah gently caress, I should have realized that. I was looking for the date and I probably copied it wrong. I knew it was November '63. Wasn't sure of the day. Fixing it now.