Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

whats the minimum number that could still qualify as "plenty?"

5? 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Vynar posted:

my probation tore my family apart at the thanksgiving table. Anarchy and chaos reigns. Grandma was throwing punches. All they wanted was for me to live post in the chill forum about the food. I was gonna post in a planetside 2 thread. Without the chill forum to help us relax... well I can't even type the rest.

are they all united in hating me, at least? cause if so it sounds like i did my job :colbert:

dogcrash truther

this guy. keeps it real. you really have to respect that

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

dogcrash truther posted:

this guy. keeps it real. you really have to respect that

oh word? hehe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

pig slut lisa posted:

are they all united in hating me, at least? cause if so it sounds like i did my job :colbert:

Grandma yelled that smoobles is actually a certain disgraced former person here, but otherwise everyone else was divided between hating you and cursing fluffieduckie for not standing up to your tyranny. My mom and I just snuck out back to smoke a blunt with drilldo squirt and sid.

:jerry:

im cute

i like the pig slut lisa, and i am also hungey for burriot on this, the Lord's Thanks Giving.

FluffieDuckie

Vynar posted:

Grandma yelled that smoobles is actually a certain disgraced former person here, but otherwise everyone else was divided between hating you and cursing fluffieduckie for not standing up to your tyranny. My mom and I just snuck out back to smoke a blunt with drilldo squirt and sid.

Ok I want to make it clear that Lisa waited until I was in a car on the way to family thanksgiving before he started probing everyone. I said " now Lisa be nice to the yobbers while I'm gone" and he said "don't worry fluffie everything is in good hands"

If I ever get out of this family gathering alive you can be sure I'm going to give him a stern talking to.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

congrats psl, thanks i am he. god bless us, every one.

Captain No-mates

first my kneecap came out again and now i was overlooked for ik this is horseshit

Ace of Baes
make captain nomates ik, hes the only one ballsy enough to keep his robin williams av

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

7777777 posted:

make captain nomates ik, hes the only one ballsy enough to keep his robin williams av

Actually, I think I just missed one. :sweatdrop:

Ace of Baes

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Actually, I think I just missed one. :sweatdrop:

no

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

congratulations to you pig slut lisa enjoy your ability to see who votes threads one and posting as fast as you possibly can

ulvir

Bo-Pepper posted:

congratulations to you pig slut lisa enjoy your ability to see who votes threads one and posting as fast as you possibly can

wait.... mods aren't restricted by the 10seconds/1minute rule?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ulvir posted:

wait.... mods aren't restricted by the 10seconds/1minute rule?

correct

BERGfu

holy poo poo

BERGfu

they could hit the fabled 6 posts in a row on a popular page

BERGfu

with such great power comes such great responsbility

vermeul

Free Acid
Congratz PSL. You are my fav slut.

Diqnol

Bye Iamhe

tao of lmao

now i'm really pissed

cute anime girl

I'm not saying hi because pig slut lisa probated me for no good reason!!

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
congrats pig slut lisa and i am he im sorry i missed your tenure

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

now i'm really pissed

If it helps this has had zero impact on my life so far

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tao of lmao

i've run into both roadblocks more than once.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello, and thanks to everyone.

----------------

Full-Bodied Flavor

congrats to psl, i bet you thought your wedding wouldnt be surpassed as the greatest day of your life so soon..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

okay so I might consider saying hi if pig slut lisa is willing to use her newfound connections to upload a big avatar for me

maybe

• Locked thread