Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
and say thanks to i am he for being a good ik, a good poster, and hopefully a GRE-master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

hi psl

nvm no cake

thanks i am he for being a good ik, a good poster, and hopefully a GRE-master

tao of lmao

thank you for your service, iamhe. welcome home, psl.

froward

by Azathoth
𝔥𝔦 𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔤𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔞, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔠𝔢

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hi everyone, and thanks. i will be a bad ik probably, although i have been gone from byob for 4 weeks so maybe there's still hope.

also i am he retains the power to doxx me, so he will probably still exert his will through me as shadow ik.

i am he

I did really well on the gre btw. congrats psl and nice avatar dct :cheers:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Congrats to PSL, who is a cool dude, and I am really glad iamhe did well on his GRE, and was a good ik.

----------------

alnilam

i am he posted:

Congrats on the gre can I ask what you're going to grad school for

Also hi psl my good friend congrats on ik

cuntman.net

congrats to everyone for everything :toot:

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

nice :) it'ds cool that they give you your score right there. i forgot about that. my avatar is the best avatar of all time.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

nice :) it'ds cool that they give you your score right there. i forgot about that. my avatar is the best avatar of all time.

i remember learning that i had aced the GRE right there on-ste, as opposed to the LSAT, which i learned that i had aced several weeks later

FluffieDuckie

happy congrats and salutations to everyone on everything amen

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

i am he

alnilam posted:

Congrats on the gre can I ask what you're going to grad school for

Also hi psl my good friend congrats on ik

urban planning. i mean i didnt exactly ace the math part but i havent taken a math class in 3 years and the verbal part went really well.

im actually doing urban planning all thanks to psl :D

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

urban planning. i mean i didnt exactly ace the math part but i havent taken a math class in 3 years and the verbal part went really well.

im actually doing urban planning all thanks to psl :D

i sabotaged the old mod's brain and then i usurped his kingdom :D

pig slut lisa

irl is good

"urban planning? more like poopbin badthing"

Senior Management

I am going to have to protest all these constant ik promotions on the grounds that neither lisa nor any of the last few have actually been idiots. My people are underrepresented.

:jerry:

Senior Management

also thanks i am he

:jerry:

Matoi Ryuko

Radical!! Don't go makin phony calls! Thanks I am he for being a great mod!!

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Thank you I Am He for your service. A true BYOB hero.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Welcome Pig Slut Lisa. Remember, we are all counting on you. Can you ensure the chill level will maintain status quo during your reign?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Zen Dudeism posted:

Welcome Pig Slut Lisa. Remember, we are all counting on you. Can you ensure the chill level will maintain status quo during your reign?

chill sux, actually

alnilam

urban planning is really cool i volunteer a lot in bike ped urban planning things so i have some exposure to it and I like it a lot, when it's done well

alnilam

pig slut lisa is "the madison cute dog mod"

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

thank you for your service i am he. you did a good job in the face of fontpocalypse and Ferguson, and congrats on the GRE :)

All hail pig slut lisa, the new IK!

Lil Cunty

Congrats to my good friend PSL! Rad. As. Hell.

I'm making myself carsick trying to phonepost this on the edge network so I'll save my poignant and lengthy welcome speech and just pass on this wise old chestnut from my grandfather: watch your rear end and don't gently caress this up

Thank you iamhe!

ty crap

ty landy

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

Congrats to my good friend PSL! Rad. As. Hell.

I'm making myself carsick trying to phonepost this on the edge network so I'll save my poignant and lengthy welcome speech and just pass on this wise old chestnut from my grandfather: watch your rear end and don't gently caress this up

Thank you iamhe!

did anyone else notice that all the new ik's are "good friends" of wds? are they good friends before or after they're appointed? does someone need to look into this?

Just Burgs

Congrats, I look forward to working with you, as the secret IK in chief.

bog pixie

are you telling me i was bribing the wrong person this whole time

the unabonger
wooooo! congrats to psl for becoming the new ik, and to i am he for doing well on the gre

playground tough
nice

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Congradulodolences

----------------

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

did anyone else notice that all the new ik's are "good friends" of wds? are they good friends before or after they're appointed? does someone need to look into this?

pshaw

lisa and I have a long and colorful friendship, the many ups and downs of which have been well-documented on these forums

who could forget the time I snatched the hog dawg title from his too-sober hands

or the time I heckled him on the very day of his wedding

we're like bffs

ty crap

ty landy

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
More mods more masters

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

pshaw

lisa and I have a long and colorful friendship, the many ups and downs of which have been well-documented on these forums

who could forget the time I snatched the hog dawg title from his too-sober hands

or the time I heckled him on the very day of his wedding

we're like bffs

now that i'm mod i can finally post my dick, and will, soon

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm going to treat this as a tox

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

only good can come of this

----------------

froward

by Azathoth

forsooth

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

froward posted:

forsooth

:eyepop: now we know why psl was so hesistant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

i am he was a great ik, dcts new av is great and i hope lisa will do good :nsacloud:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

• Locked thread