Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Vile posted:

It makes no sense to be lazy enough to gently caress up mail in voting but then again

I hope it was made in china with lead paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Vile posted:

It makes no sense to be lazy enough to gently caress up mail in voting but then again

Weed

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

STAC Goat posted:

It's late and I've never done mail in voting.

That guy is complaining that they wouldn't just give him a second ballot and let him potentially vote twice, right?

right

its not that crazy

Weirdly my parents who are 51 and 66 just had the same problem tonight, they knew they were gonna be out of state for a week and requested vote by mail for the first time ever. Then for some reason it was mailed to them late and actually got to them while they were out of state.. they happened to fly back in tonight and go to the polls. My mom like blew a gasket when they asked for their mail in ballots because she had to walk allllll the way out to the car to get them :psyduck:

coolskillrex remix has issued a correction as of 08:56 on Jun 8, 2016

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Immortan posted:

I wonder if Trump will get more popular votes than Hillary tonight.
quoting this from pages back because he's actually got fewer votes than Bernie tonight. More than twice as many people voted in the Dem CA primary tonight as in the GOP primary.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

bawfuls posted:

quoting this from pages back because he's actually got fewer votes than Bernie tonight. More than twice as many people voted in the Dem CA primary tonight as in the GOP primary.

What does that indicate though? Trump was running unopposed so people probably didn't feel the need to vote.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/740475112131067904

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

quote:

rimalsteff [score hidden] 10 minutes ago 

cali is 163,000 square miles. There are MILLIONS of votes being counted in different locations at slightly different times at DIFFERENT RATES. ITS IMPOSSIBLE for the 400k vote gap to REMAIN CONSTANT during the counting process.

its one thing to start 400k votes ahead and end 400k votes ahead.

Its anther thing entirely for the 400k vote gap to be CONSTANT the entire time. Millions of votes being counted at different speeds in different locations of different demographics over 163,000 square miles... there WOULD be variance in the 400k vote gap at different times.

BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT WE SEE. WE SEE CONSTANT 400k VOTE GAP. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. People are not robots counting at EXACTLY the same pace calling in at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. THUS the 400k GAP CANNOT BE CONSTANT. Yet it is constant 400k. WHY? BECAUSE ITS RIGGED!

THE EMPEROR WEARS NO CLOTHES! MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yeeeeessss

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I can't believe that fucker didn't drop out last night. The clock is now ticking on him. I think the DNC gave Hillary ~48 hours in 08 to get her poo poo in order before she bent the knee. I imagine Obama's meeting with him on Thursday is "bend the knee or we will destroy you."

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
good Wednesday morning

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

axeil posted:

I imagine Obama's meeting with him on Thursday is "bend the knee or we will destroy you."
He's in his 70's; I don't think he really cares what Obama or the establishment thinks at this point. If he takes it to the convention and loses at least he'll be remembered as a martyr (his career) and can continue to stir the pot for new progressives popping up instead of being remembered as a turncoat to his supporters/ideals.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Joe Man posted:

He's in his 70's; I don't think he really cares what Obama or the establishment thinks at this point. If he takes it to the convention and loses at least he'll be remembered as a martyr (his career) and can continue to stir the pot for new progressives popping up instead of being remembered as a turncoat to his supporters/ideals.

Lol he sounds like a great democrat.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

The Joe Man posted:

He wouldn't be remembered as a martyr he'd be remembered as Ralph Nader 2.0: someone who had a great career and then pissed all over it and ushered in an age of darkness because of their ego.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

The Joe Man posted:

If he doesn't care what Obama thinks, then why is he the one that requested a meeting with Obama?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Mitt Romney posted:

If he doesn't care what Obama thinks, then why is he the one that requested a meeting with Obama?

Well he is trying to sway superdelegates and Obama is a superdelegate...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The facebook outpouring of "Hillary won so the election was rigged!" is dialed to 11 this morning.

I like how Bernie Sander's right hand is making the ChiRo hand sign.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 14:17 on Jun 8, 2016

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

axeil posted:

He wouldn't be remembered as a martyr he'd be remembered as Ralph Nader 2.0: someone who had a great career and then pissed all over it and ushered in an age of darkness because of their ego.

Also doing so would ensure great swaths of potential gains he could have made in party leadership and direction are wiped out in ensuing political analog of Tarantino style vengeance. This is how DWS becomes DNC Chair for life and Vermont Maple Syrup is classified as a health hazard by the FDA.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Vile posted:

Haha yup them lazy hippie potheads, no way any marijuana user could possibly function in modern society. Bernie clean swept all of the real weed states.

(For real though who is smoking carcinogens out of a pipe in 2016 -- an intellectual will use concentrates or vape :smug:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Vermont Maple Syrup-flavored weed vape juice. Accept no substitutes.

• Locked thread